Saw my wife's best friend half-naked

My wife's long-time best friend came to stay with us a while ago. One morning I had to run to the store to grab some food for a get-together we were having with some people later that night, and they both decided to shower & get ready while I was gone. Well, when I got back my wife was already done & in the kitchen making breakfast for us. However, my wife's friend was still doing her makeup in the bathroom. The bathroom door was wide open & she, having just finished her shower, had only a t-shirt on - no bra, no panties, just a t-shirt. She didn't hear me come in so she had no idea I was back already. I had a perfect line of sight into the bathroom door where she was standing and could see both her naked a** & her nipples poking thru her t-shirt. She soon heard me talking to my wife & then knew that I was back, so she quietly ducked around the corner into our bedroom to put on some shorts. She then went right back to doing her makeup. I don't know if she knew that I could see her or not, I don't think she knew I saw her, but I'll probably never know. I had always wondered what my wife's friend's a** looked like, well now I knew. I couldn't get the image out of my mind & it was making me very h****. In a few minutes I went into the bathroom when she was done in there & jerked off while thinking about her standing there half-naked, oblivious to the fact that my eyes were feasting on her smooth, clean booty... The rest of the time she was staying with us I had frequent spells of horniness come on when I found myself once again picturing her b*** while we were talking or something. Maybe it's the little bit of voyeur in me that was turned on by the fact that I saw her b*** and she has no idea. Regardless, I jerked off a lot those couple of days, and I still do every now & then when I remember it. I'm jerking off now while I'm writing this story actually. I really want to c**, so I'm going to end this story now & go finish myself. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed.
A Friends & Family confession by: Anonymous

One of my friend's wife and I used to get along very well for many years.My daughters and most of my friends think that I do f*** her.I have never done that and no matter how I explain it,my friends,males or females, don't believe me. I have spent months at a time living with them in two addresses.At one address,most of the bedrooms were upstairs.The house was in either a rectangular or squire shape.The guest bedroom was almost diagonal from the master bedroom. It was summer and I had either my door open or window shades pulled while I slept.It was early in the morning and my friend's wife was getting ready for work in a rush.Their door was wide open,she walked right out of the shower naked,had clothes on the foot of their bed and was getting dressed.I could see everything.I got so h**** and I never told her or indicated anything. I did not see anything else in the second house. This post made me text her hubby in another state just to see how they doing.

The king of jerking off.

I Was over at my daughter and son in laws house recently and my son in law wasnt feeling well. He dicides to go to bed early that evening. I was susposed to be going home so i said goodbye and goodnight to him at the sametime. Later on though my daughter talks me into spending the night because of a movie we started watching. Well the next morning when i got up my daughter had already left for work and my son in law was in the shower. I got me something to drink and went and sat down watching the tv which was already on. It was about ten minutes later when all of a sudden my son in law walks into the room and across to a table to get his orange juice he had left. He was bare b*** naked lol . I got to see everything. He was so shocked he just froze. He was so embarrased. I Know i didnt really have any right seeing him but im so happy my daughter talked me into spending the night .

To piggyback on this thread, and coming from the other perspective, I am the wife that was caught naked!!! Probably my most embarrassing nude story happened a few years ago. Normally, my husband and I both work all day everyday during the week, but one particular day I had come home earlier than usual and had gone for a run, came back and jumped in the shower. After getting out of the shower...I put on my ipod and headphones while I was doing my hair. I realized my brush was somewhere downstairs. I walked down the stairs and was looking around for it, completely oblivious to the fact that my father in law and two of his buddies (all in their 50's) had come in. They golf every Tuesday and one of them always borrows my hubbies clubs so they had come back to return them (my father in law has a key) and had decided to get a drink of water and cool off real quick. All 3 were sitting on the dining room table watching me walk around the house completely buff looking for my brush. The dining room is off in the corner but opens up to the entire open floor plan...so they saw me digging through papers, bending over to check out a storage bin near our front door, everything. It wasn't until I entered the dining room that I realized they were there. I was so shocked, I didn't know how to react. In fact, it took me about 3 seconds of being frozen before I ran and grabbed a pillow off the couch to attempt to cover myself (the pillow was far too small). I quickly ran up the stairs to get dressed, and it took me a good 10 minutes to get up the nerve to come down and face them. Apparently, my father in law was calling out to me, but since I had my headphones on, I heard nothing. And he was too embarrased to come over and grab me...so they all just kinda froze themselves. Well, needless to say, they saw EVERYTHING. I was freshly bare down there also. I still have a hard time looking my father in law in the eyes! I am sure I made those older mens day though!!

by: Kayla85

The definitely all jerked off thinking about your shaved pussy

I guarantee they all eventually masturbated while thinking about your nude body. Yes, even your father-in-law.

I saw my wife's friend naked and my wife was naked too as they got ready for a trip. Both were hot. And they liked looking at each other.

Do you think your wife knew that you saw both of them naked?

wow that is an awesome story. if i were you i wouldve f***** her in the bathroom right there, & if ur wife saw, o well, she might want to join in on the fun & have a threesum. u couldve had ur c*** in 2 p****** that day.