Started Looking Up Womens' Skirts At 5

Maybe I was born with a perv gene. I can remember first looking up a woman's skirt when I was 5 years old and playing under a kitchen table. I didn't know what to do with the pantied gates to paradise I viewed, but I knew I liked it. I remember also lying on my back under a neighbor's skirt when she was vacuuming and loving the view. She didn't try very hard to move of shoo me away, so maybe she enjoyed it too. I wonder if others, male or female, enjoyed sexual sights at a young age as I did. Maybe with many it's a natural curiosity.
Tags: imagine, Lies

i had the same thing when i was younger, i still do, even on teachers, women at church and meetings. this one time at work, i was working with a woman and she was wearing a skirt i think just past the knees but enough for someone to sneak a peak. we both were helping with a task and while she was standind looking away busy i squatted down and moved towards her and viewed up her skirt for a good 3 seconds and i can still remember that. i think she was wearing white underwear

I used to be the same way and then it graduated into wanting to look up womens dresses and skirts to wanting to fuck them while they wear them for me. I can't tell you how much I love to hike a miniskirt up or throw a dress open before I have my way with a woman.

It's the lure of the forbidden, a woman's secret garden of earthly delights. Yum. I love pussy!

Yeah, I did the exact same thing when I was a young boy. Starting as young as I can remember, I would look up the skirts of my teachers and classmates and thoroughly enjoy the view. I'm not sure why, but I always liked looking at women's "special place" and to this day I still love the look of panties stretched tight over a vagina.

You are a natural born perv, and shame on you you horny little bugger!