2 guys are fucking me

I am going out with two guys and I didn't want to but I have let both of them fuck me. At first I felt like a slut and never meant to be fucking two guys, not at the same time. Each guy thinks he's the only one having sex with me. Now I love how different each one feels inside of me and the size difference. Once I had a date with one of them in the afternoon and the other at nite. I sucked both their cocks that day and felt like a big slut, but I loved it. Maybe I'm cock crazy.
Tags: Date, Men, Want, Sexual

My girlfriend said she wants to get fucked by three guys at once. I think its kinky but I dont feel comfortable about "sharing" her. She said she felt the same way me so we kept it as a fantasy. Maybe I need dick surgery.

I left my girl friend in Indonesia once to go on business to Australia for one week. Before I went I'd already set up to go out with an old girlfriend who I ended up fucking on friday night. She wanted to go out again saturday night, but I blew her off to go to the strippers with my brother. I shouted my brother, his mate and myself private shows, and the stipper that did mine, figuring I must be rich, asked for my number. I met up with her sunday night and fucked my stripper. I was the best.

So I'll address the white elephant in the room. Any particular reason why you haven't tried them both at the same time? I believe just about every woman deserves to be with two guys at once at least one time in her life. I think you'll find the size difference even more pleasurable if you take them on at the same time. My wife was dating a couple other guys when we first started dating. They were apparently larger than me as her pussy was much deeper then from being with them. The tightness was great, but I loved the deepness because it allowed us to feel when I shot my cum inside her. After a few months, her pussy shank down to accommodate me completely and we could no longer feel me cum inside her. She had a former girlfriend come over with her boyfriend one evening, and even though it wasn't the plan, each couple wound up fucking on separate couches in the living room. I could see the other girl's boyfriend (who my wife had been with a couple of times before we married) was much longer than me, so I encouraged my wife to go over to the other couch and get involved. Her girlfriend helped guide him inside her. She couldn't fit it all in at first, but after a couple of minutes, he was finally able to bottom out in her. After about 10 minutes, he bucked up and shot his load inside her. It was a very erotic mess, especially watching the girlfriend eat his cum out of her, but she didn't get deepened very much. I later suggested that she and the boyfriend hook up with her/us a couple of nights a week. But it never panned out because he and the girlfriend broke up soon after over something else and she didn't want to cause any animosity between them. You may be cock crazy, which is perfectly fine, but I'm just not seeing slut level here. You just love to get fucked, which is very natural. Have fun and let us know back what happens!

this DOES sound kinda' hot.

by: cathy22

Hey when did you comment on this post by any chance?

I have a friend in a similar situation. She's 17. I really don't know what to say but I think they deserve to know. You never know, might end up in a threesome...

Hey when did you comment on this post by any chance?

I can beat that. I'm a guy who was doing 3 women. My girlfriend, her kinky cousin and my girlfriend's 64 year old grandmother. Believe it or not, the granny gave me the best fucking. I was having my cakes and eating them too for about 2 months until I bragged a little too much and my girlfriend found out. I was lucky to get out of that mess with my balls intact. But for those hot 2 months I was a Player's Player.

no we don't believe it.

Its ok to enjoy that. I support you. It sounds fun actually.

You're OK. In fact, enjoy it.