Jerking off in Public

Unlike most of the people who post on this site I am NOT a 19 year old blonde with a beautiful body. What I am is a middle age women with a "Full Figure"(which means I am a little Heavy). I still enjoy sex with my Husband when we can find time from the three kids, it just isn't as often or as fast as it use to be. Now here is my story. Last week my car needed to go into the Repair shop for some work. My husband took the car and dropped it off for me and I got his truck to do my "chores". I hate his truck, it is one of those big things that has the big tires and it sits way up high. He likes to go with the boys and drive it in the mud, I guess it is a Guy Thing. He hit a big rock last week and rather than get it fixed he uses the passenger door to get in and out. I took his truck to the Mall and rather then moving it several times I just parked in one location and made trips back and forth to the truck. On one trip back to the truck I noticed that in the car next to me was a young man eating his lunch. I didn't realize that it was noon already and had forgotten to cancel a dentist appointment. I hopped into the passenger seat and made my phone call. I looked down at the car next to me and this young man had it p**** out and was stroking himself. My first reaction was to lean on the horn and scare the s*** out of him but then he took the car key and poked a hole in the bottom of his empty drink cup. My curiosity got the better of me so I figured I would watch for a while. He pushed his thumb into the hole to make it bigger and then inserted his p**** into the bottom of the cup. His pants were pulled down below his knees and his shirt was pulled up to show off some nice abs and he must have Super Sized that meal to get his p**** to fit inside that cup. I suddenly realized we were parked near one of those Gyms and there were a number of girls walking by in those skimpy out fits they wear to workout in. I guess he was just having dessert after his Happy Meal. His left hand was squeezing his nuts and his right hand was moving the cup up and down on his erection. When one group of young girls went by I knew he "lost it" because his hips came right off the car seat. I would have loved to open my window so that I could have heard him but I didn't want to take a chance of him seeing me. He removed his p**** from the cup, used his hand to j*** himself a few more strokes to get the last few drops out, wiped his p**** head off with the napkin and then stuffed the napkin in the hole in the bottom of the cup. As he leaned over to put the cup in the empty lunch bag he looked up and our eyes locked. I was totally embarrassed and could feel my face turning red. He, on the other hand, started yelling at me, called me a pervert for watching him and then flipped me the finger and drove off. I went from embarrassed to p*****. The car had one of those number plates with the letters that spell out something so if I wanted to track him down I could. I told my husband that night and he told me he sees that all the time sitting that high in traffic. He told me it is not only the guys with their dicks out but he sees a lot of "b***** shots". Was I wrong to watch? I feel a little embarrassed because I did enjoy it. I was just mad because he yelled at me. Did I do anything wrong?
An Embarrasing confession by: Anonymous

Your story is funny , not something you see everyday I would of watched as well so don't feel bad .

Omg I would've been the opposite of you and be so revolted.. I'd definitely be laying on my horn to care the s*** out of him LMAO. NO THANKS. Well, I'm sure he just freaked when he saw you so he yelled in a fit of denial, but when he got home he probably had to j*** off again just thinking about getting caught. Weirdos sure are weird, huh? Maybe it's a good thing I have trust issues about relationships, being the young adult asexual girl I am. LOL. (I guess going by the anon below me's standards, I'm not in my right mind :'''( LOL)

Gosh that sounds so hot, i dont blame you for watching any girl in her right mind would have been watching that. I envy the front row seat you got to that show.

I'm glad you watched me do it... it was fun knowing that you were watching. I enjoy doing it all the time. The cup helps catch the j*** and makes clean up easier. I would have liked you to stroke it with me and squeeze my b****...maybe nextime you can c** play too!

I dig heavy chicks , not fat , but heavy .. they are soft to cuddle and fun to bounce off a mattress , guys , and gals who think thin is the way to be seriously do not know what they are missing . but yeah , the wanker is just that .. a wanker .. dont feel bad for having looked at what he was doing in public if it hadve been a cop watching , hed be charged for public indecency or something pointing and hystericaly laughing woulda crushed him totally :) remember that for next time , try it , its amazinghow effective it is .

I'm not fat, I'm just not a toothpick like some of these girls now a days. My Husband says I'm not built for speed, I'm built for comfort. Just remember because of your RUDE comments I give the Besy b****** that you are never going to get. Maybe you and the j*** off kid should get together.

sounds like you need to be in the gym instead of sitting around being a f****** lazy fat a**....no wonder ur husband wants u out the house..what man wants a fat a** woman!!!!?? NO ONE.... UR JUST LIKE THOSE DIRTY OLD MEN LOOKING AT YOUNG GIRLS....EXCEPT UR A DIRTY FAT a** OLD WOMAN

You're just mad no one would enjoy watching you jack off.

I was embarrassed that I watched him. I mean he was young enough to be my Son. It bothers me to the point that I confessed to this site. My Husband thinks it is great and wants me to go see the male strippers with some girlfriends. He tells me it is perfectly normal that I watched (and I must admit enjoyed) the young man's show and thinks my girlfriends will agree with him.

Hell, if it was ME watching, I would have opened his car door and helped him out with that stiff c*** ! He would not have needed that drink cup, that's fo sho !

by: observer

Nah, truck drivers see that s*** all the time....i really never had the urge to j****** in public though.....dont really get it.