Love looking up womens skirts

I get high when I get a view of a woman's panties up her skirt. It's like hitting the the jackpot. I only wish more ladies would loosen up and sit with their legs spread enough to give guys a break. It would be like saving the world one guy at a time. In fact I will bet if women all over the world sat with their legs spread wide enough to give guys everywhere a decent view, nobody would fight wars. So, if you are some hot lady reading this, please sit in your skirts, long ones pulled up, with your legs spread and help to save the planet. Thanks in advance, and my special thanks to all the ladies doing this already. Love, Ralph. P.S. Wear sexy black panties too.
Tags: Help, Men, Wish, Women

I got a good look last Wednesday of a young Lady wearing a White Denim Mini Micro Skirt. She on a Black and White Stripe Pants. When she got out of the Booth she was in, she try to keep from showing it. Now if your going to wear something that short, wouldn't you think that someone is going to look? Hell, I sure I'm going to look. What are the Ladies thinking when they put on a Skirt or Dress that comes to the bottom of there ass. That know ones is going to look and if you don't look they thing your gay. Come on give us some credit. Also on another view. How any many of the Ladies out there do not wear any Panties? I know my second wife never wore any. Just wondering.

I am a 37 year old married mother of 2 and i never wear panties

i remember approx 2 yrs back i was in amsterdam on this tour and i was climbing up very narrow steep stairs and in front of me there was these 2 quite sexy and curvy chinese woman and i seen right up their pleated skirts. they were wearing white satin knickers with sheer glossy pantyhose. loved it!!

Ralph, I never thought what I did would help the cause of world peace, but yes I have intentionally let an occasional guy get a peek up my skirt. But, unlike most girls i am a bit of an exhibitionist and get turned on showing. I have also given a few lucky guys views of my body when I left the blinds open when I undressed.

My sincerest thanks and deepest appreciations to the ladies in the comments above who are helping to bring peace to the world by unselfishly giving guys glimpses up their dresses. Now the rest of you bitches get on board! Love, Ralph

Thanks to you, Ralph. I spread my legs a little while on the bus yesterday morning and made a guy's day who passed by me with his eyes popping out of his head, and, yes, I had black panties on. Just doing my bit for world peace. Kisses, Angela

You are a credit to your gender, a princess among women. The Lord will bless you for your unselfish acts of goodwill, and the world is a better place for it. Love, Ralph

Ralph, I think you should start a petition. You'd probably find millions of guys who would like to help usher in world peace by looking up womens' skirts. Who knows? Maybe the UN would mandate women sitting with their legs open enough to sooth troubled mens' souls and establish peace on earth.

I'm with you, Ralph. Getting a clear view up a ladies skirt is like going to heaven. And I like your piece, I mean peace, campaign. If enough ladies would be a little more compassionate and give peace a chance by giving guys better looks up their skirts peace would rule the planets and love would steer the stars, was that from some song? Anyway, Ralph, you get the point. I ride subways to school and only once in awhile a lady gives up a nice up skirt shot. Most are too damn selfish and stingy. What's it gonna take Ralph for these women to see the light and make the world a better place by the small act of spreading their legs just enough to make a guy's day. If I was a babe, I'd see it as my civic duty to share my luscious legs and hot panties with appreciative guys. Why can't they, Ralph?