Public sex w/ underage girls

I've had this one recurring fantasy for years, and it just refuses to go away. I'm a 38 y/o straight man, and I simply want to f*** an underage girl -- perhaps 13 or 14 years old -- in public. I want people to notice, applaud, and encourage me to fill her little p**** with c**. And then I would.

Of course, this fantasy has precisely zero chance of fulfillment. It's illegal in every state (as it should be.) If I tried it for real, I wouldn't be applauded; I'd have the c*** kicked out of me by the (justifiably) p*****-off onlookers. And yes, I'm quite the pervert for even dreaming this one up. But there you have it.
Tags: Orgasm, Want, Sexual

Maybe someday dude, maybe someday soon it won't have to be a fantasy but a reality, recent research within the last 20 years or seems shows that the attitude of society is slowly changing to the possiblity that acceptance of children being sexual beings form the time of birth through adolescence and on into adulthood is a natrual and normal poccess of human sexuality but also that more evdidence has been uncovered to suggest that adult child sex in certain situations is not traumatic to children mentally or physically, and that adult child sex could actually be a beneficial factor to a healther sexuality but until that time comes your cool just fantasizing about it......

is it weird that I'm a straight guy underage and want to be molested buy this guy? i would love anyone to f*** my a** fist me tie me up and fill my tight straight a** with c**

i have sort-of the same problem, but at my work, my coworkers 14 year old well developed daughter walks around in tight tops and shorts and drives me nuts

My friend has a well developed 9 yo girl that rubs all over me and even quickly runs her hand over my lap to feel if she made me hard, and yes she does.