I secretly don't trust white people.

You would think that in the city that I live in, that I'd me more fair minded. I secretly do not trust white people. Growing up I used to be open minded, but the older I got, I started discovering how evil white people can be behind closed doors. As a non white person, it hurts to hear white people call you "nigger bitch", making fried chicken jokes and saying really evil, hurtful things online, and in person act friendly. I don't have too many white friends in real life, and I'm okay with that. I recently got accepted into a college that is roughly 89% white. I am regretting getting in. It was hard and my family wants me to go. I feel as though I'm not going to make any friends and I feel physically sick and plan on sticking to my grades and work and forget about being social. I can't sit and smile in the faces of white people who I know talk badly about people of my race when we're not around. I'm so upset and angry that this is how life is but I've faced the reality.
A Venting confession by: Anonymous

I'm white and I seriously don't trust white people. At least if it's a black person it's more likely they're not a selfish, Zimmerman supporting tea partier. I'm sick of their fake Christian values and unwillingness to support anyone but themselves. I grew up poor and get it. I can understand being afraid of them. It's not racist. Racism requires racist actions. After being repeatedly treated poorly, and me seeing this done to you, I can understand your distrust. You shouldn't trust most white people. They don't want you to have a fair shot.

I don't trust anyone, regardless of race. People are just two-faced asswipes, 99& of the time. I will say that I've had more white people betray me than other races. That's probably because I know more white people than any other race, though..

That's fine no one trust a white person enough to turn their backs on them.

I used to trust on white people until I come in the US . The worst treatments I have ever received were from whites people. they humiliated me , bullied me, called me negro in the street. My co-workers called me names and humiliated me. They bullied me ,they even got me fired . I don't trust in white people anymore and never again until I die one day. I will warn all the Africans about that. They mostly think because we are Africans we are dumb people . I have been hurt ,and the healing will take time and only God can heal me. Because there nothing they can do to heal me .i I will never forget what they did to me . most of my white coworkers were liars,cold and evil . All my life has been almost destroyed now and I am sure God will avenge me . He will !

My advice is to follow what's in your heart and don't let the white racists' fear and hate taint your own heart. Yes, most white racists seem to be more motivated by fear than hate ... though they also hate (can see it in their eyes); just look at their history. That makes them cowardly small people, not courageous, noble, and honorable (though they write the history books which glorify the "white race"). // God has given you one chance to live your life on Earth. Don't let these "small" people ruin this beautiful life or your outlook in life. Be courageous, work hard in college, and succeed in your studies, then leave these stupid and ignorant people behind. // I'm Chinese and attended a college that was about 95% white (and almost no blacks or Asians), then worked and lived in communities that were almost exclusively white during my 20s. If I had to do it over again, I would still do the college part (great school!) but would NEVER EVER EVER live in another predominantly white community again. I understand how you feel. // Most important thing is to do well in school! If you think the racial make-up will impact your grades, don't go there! And if you have the grades, consider going to graduate school. In my experience, I've encountered less racism in academia (where there are good people of all races) than the outside world (populated by unintelligent white people who are probably more prone to racist propaganda). You could even get a Ph.D. and become a role model and inspiration to other non-white people. So young people in the future can stop caring about those (low) racists whites and aspire to be like you (who is smart, has a good heart, and just happens to be black). :)

My advice is to follow what's in your heart and don't let the white racists' fear and hate taint your own heart. Yes, most white racists seem to be more motivated by fear than hate ... though they also hate (can see it in their eyes); just look at their history. That makes them cowardly small people, not courageous, noble, and honorable (though they write the history books which glorify the "white race"). God has given you one chance to live your life on Earth. Don't let these "small" people ruin this beautiful life or your outlook in life. Be courageous, work hard in college, and succeed in your studies, then leave these stupid and ignorant people behind. I'm Chinese and attended a college that was about 95% white (and almost no blacks or Asians), then worked and lived in communities that were almost exclusively white during my 20s. If I had to do it over again, I would still do the college part (great school!) but would NEVER EVER EVER live in another predominantly white community again. I understand how you feel. Most important thing is to do well in school! If you think the racial make-up will impact your grades, don't go there! And if you have the grades, consider going to graduate school. In my experience, I've encountered less racism in academia (where there are good people of all races) than the outside world (populated by unintelligent white people who are probably more prone to racist propaganda). You could even get a Ph.D. and become a role model and inspiration to other non-white people. So young people in the future can stop caring about those (low) racists whites and aspire to be like you (who is smart, has a good heart, and just happens to be black). :)

The white people hated the irish,than the jew's.then hated the african-american's.then hated the native american's.then hated the dreaded japanese.then hated the Vietnamese,Then for the greater good and bad.They hated all the Muslim's.it is a never ending story of mistrust.

"but i hate black people(: even though my nephews are black" We already know.. which adds on to the distrust.. Native Americans should have NEVER helped or trusted you people. They gave you food, you gave them diseased infested blankets. You are truly the devils children. Name one place on this earth where you people came in peace? Whitewatch.info

Dictated not read... And black people are so nice to white people have you read a headline of any major newspaper or seen a black stand up comic The idea of playing the victim is more so ingrained an african american children then ever before we have multi generational welfare babys soaking up goverment assistance then screaming for a quality im not putting you down for attempting to be a successful member of society its actually a positive thing but for the sake of playing the devils addvocate i must ask if theirs a tiger in a petting zoo does that not mean that one is to assume that all tigers arnt general crack addicted lieing deginerate pieces of shit!!! no that would be naive only most are...its not white peoples fault that black people have tarnished their race so horibly martin luther king would cry seeing the false idols you spear chuckers worship. such as lil wayne/kanye west/jay-z.... imbrase white people they will more likely bring you up then bring you up then down. SINCERLY YOUR FRIEND VISH'S

Why do white people get so angry when a black person hates them? why are we suppose to be so accepting of the wrong and mistreatment we receive from your race. So were suppose to accept the hate from your race as well as feel the anger you have towards us. Why are we suppose to accept your hatered and not have any. You make us hate by your action and reactions towards us.

Um you rant so damn stupid, get your fact straight, black people did 'embrace' white people at the beginnning, that s all any race does do, they embrace your retarded race in the beginning thinking that there was someway we could get together. but once we blacks found out that yall were too damn ignorant and unable to look past the color of our skin to the person who we were, we decided we dont need to live the rest of our lives being looked down on, we got people in our own race, and other races who look at us for, without trying to put us down. so now we say who needs white people, when all they will do is try to push us to the ground, where we do not belong.

You are correct to distrust white people. You can be nice to them, but don't trust them at any time. They are bred to hate blacks. Your future, or your life, can be on the line.

douchbags come in all colors. why select one group to hate. its a stitistacal fact 72% of all people regardless of race are jackholes. i would be willing to bet sometime in your life you have been wronged by an afro american. pull your head out of that butt that is 2 ax handles wide and stop feeling sorry for yourself and hate everyone, and cheer up. go to collage and be around back stabing whitey. or if you fell more comfortable around black people go to jail and get back stabed there. i wounder which would hurt worse.

You people are truly born bigots. your own words exposed you.

Yeah especially in the corporate world. I've seen first hand that they will throw you under the bus and step on top of others just to climb to the top. It's hilarious when you go online and you see them talking random shit about black people on youtube and telling blacks everybody hates them and to go back to africa. When you tell them native americans were here before you and almost every culture around the world has been messed over by their race they don't have a decent rebuttal to that. I'll associate with them on a co worker level other than that.... BTW I don't trust any group of people no matter what race.

U know, as a I guess white person,just to reassure you, 90 percent of us who make comments like that don't really mean them, we say them to vent the racism that's been instilled in us. Seriously, I look at a person for who they are. Everyone judges people. I judge by personality. Sorry that you hear thhose things. The reason they're not said to your face is because we don't really believe them. Anyway, hang in there, as a honky I'm offended when other groups generalize white people too.

You want us to hang in there as your race throws their bullshit at us. you want us to tolerate it when your race does evil and horrible things to other races. OH DOES THIS MEAN YOU WONT GET OFFENDED WHEN WE START DOING THE SAME THINGS TO YOUR RACE. AND THEN WE WILL GET THE CHANCE TO TELL YOU JUST HANG IN THERE WE DON'T REALLY MEAN IT, RIGHT? SHIT JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU WOULD NOT BE ACTING ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY IF IT WAS YOU FEELING THE STING OF A WHITE PERSON STUPIDITY. SHIT ALWAYS HIDING BEHIND THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE RIGHT ALL THE TIME.YOUR IGNORANT ASS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY OTHER RACES ARE SO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT THE WHITES. I HOPE ONE DAY IN YOUR MISERABLE EXCUSE OF A LIFE YOU COME TO EXPERIENCE WHAT OTHER RACES HAVE DEALT WITH FROM YOUR "JOKING" WHITE FRIENDS.

Isn't that the age-old excuse for bad behavior? If it's not in your heart, then it shouldn't come out of your mouth. Actions speak louder than (meaningless) words and your actions betray the shallowness of your words. "But the things that proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and those defile the man. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders." Matthew 15:18-19.

Yeah they are assholes arnt they? To bad im 1/4 white. i hate those pale fuckers...

U hate those pasty ass white fucks too the sooner white people realise that no one worth taking notice of likes them the better. i just hope they dont start whining. white folks like to complain. and POCs are the ones who always have to listen

thats offensive...im a 12 year old WHITE girl and i dont judge but i hate black people(: even though my nephews are black..

Stupid hating is a form of judging someone, since you took the time to form a generalization about someone that might not be true, that made you start to hate them. check your shit before you start spewing your crap.

No 1 curr stupid racist white girl no 1 motherf***ing curr

Lol u niggers are funny..not our fault white people are the top of the totem pole

You got there through genocide and enslavement, but i'm not shocked that you're proud of that. They don't call yall a devil for no reason.

Don't you have some lice to get rid of? In all actuality, you're the "nigger" because if you would get off your ass andand wipe the mayo off your thin ass dried up lips, you would realize that white people are not at the top because look at who the president is honky. Maybe if you would stop playing video games, or stop fucking around with that horrible acne on your face, you would have time to scoot your flat ass from under the rock you live under and notice things.And just for a little look at your future: you will age HORRIBLY and knowing the horrible skin you have you'll get shingles or skin cancer before your life is over.

You are a piece of shit go die bitch, the pink race looks disgusting thats why you guys spend so much time in the damn sun. cant wait till your race dies off man I wish I could be here to see that

Cracker what you saying, you nothing but a fucking snack food, if you want to walk around with a totem pole shove up your ass and think it means something more power to you, but I for one couldn't give to shits that you think you are something, just don't put the misconceived thought out there that ever thinks you are the big thing, cause no one does.