Thinking About Kicking My Boyfriend In The Balls

I am not a violent person. I have never even been in a fight in my twenty years of living, but I'm so mad at my jerk boyfriend I'm thinking of kicking him in the balls to teach him a lesson. I'm tired of trying to reason with him or of trying to talk things out. He's suck a jerk he never listens anyway. Whenever I'm out with my boyfriend he always checks out other women in front of me. How rude! He also flirts with my best friend, Megan. I've tried everything to cure him of this behavior except for a shock tactic. So the next time he checks out a woman in front of me or flirts with Megan, I'm going to give that jerk the kick in the balls he needs. I've been practicing kicking, and I have strong legs and know I could kick him in the balls so hard he would fall to the ground and probably cry like a little bitch, which would be nice to see and well deserved. I can't wait to do this! Hee, hee.
A Relationship confession by: Anonymous
Tags: Friends, Women

Go for it! Try to do it when his legs are apart so you can slam straight into his sac. Make sure you visualize where his balls are hanging and aim good. Then snap kick right up into his balls real hard. Try to kick the crap out of his balls. You're not likely to do any damage, but he'll feel excruciating pain in his balls and stomach for awhile.

Have you kicked him yet? Be sure when you do to snap-kick his vulnerable little nads. It works best in one swift motion to thrust your knee up above the height of his groin and snap your foot hard straight into his dangling boy parts.

Its important when you do Put him Down that its a SWIFT well Placed Suprise Kick , Dont do it in Anger ..Plan it out so you get him Best when he least expects it . Kick Hard , Swift , Suprise attack and Make sure you Connect Right between the Ball Sack , so you get Both the Nads , you need to feel them Squeazing against the FLAT of the Foot . Any Perving , Learing Guys deserve a Good Kick . Present yourself well before you Kick also ..It will add to the Suprise . Remember ..Go Hard Girl , and Enjoy with Pride the result of your Actions , make sure he is not wearing a Cup , or gets word of your plans ..ENJOY!, he deserves it .

I saw my this old boy friend of mine try to pick up a girl behind my back and then he walked up to me like I did not know about it. I smiled at him and when he got in range I gave him a quick toe kick in the sac. He fell to the ground and could hardly breathe. I walked off and left him laying in front of a bunch of people that went like "wow"... Later he came back to me and apologized and that's what I like about guys they don't run to the cops like little bitches. I told him that the next time I would grab, twist and squeeze until he passed out. He has not done it again. I played with his tender balls till he felt better, just a little swelling. But it worked good as usual.

Wow you psychotic bitch! hah! You need mental help and maby you should wonder WHY he checks out other women. No wonder he is with you around. Suprised he hasnt dumped you yet.. Sorry for the harsh truth but still, lighten up.

Be very careful. There are many instances of men going into shock and dying from even small, young women hitting them in the testicles. There are even more cases of men having to get one or both testicles removed from even light blows to that area, and/or being rendered sterile. Surely you wouldn't want to lose the ability to have children. Think of them like eyeballs. Don't do anything to your boyfriend's testes you wouldn't do to his eyeballs. Keep us posted how things go.

That's total BS. Guy's balls are not that fragile. They are sensitive but not fragile. Guy's have been getting kicked, hit, punched, squeezed, and stomped in their balls forever. Some guy's pay women to kick and stomp their balls. It takes 200 lbs of pressure to rupture a testicle. thousands of guys even play games like last man standing and they punch each other in the balls until they can't take the pain anymore. Getting hit in the balls can be very painful but damage very rare and unlikely. Go on youtube and see thousands of videos of guys getting kicked, punched and stomped in their balls, and they don't get ruptured or damaged. they only get severe pain. These stories about rupture from a kick or punch are mostly BS.

Go for it! I did it to my boyfriend and it straightened his bad self out. Now, finally, he behaves and knows if he doesn't he'll get another kick in the nuts.

... or you can just dump him since you're clearly unhappy. Be the bigger person, geez.