Wife wants to start swinging

My wife Karen , out of the blue says she wants to start swinging. She tends to be very driven, and usually gets what she wants. I asked her why she wants to do that. She tells me she feels it will spice up our relationship, she thought our marriage was getting stale. If I didn’t agree to swinging, then she wants an open marriage. “If you don’t say yes to swinging I have someone I want to date on Friday, “ Karen has changed a lot over the last few years, she is a big time executive at her job, and makes a boat load of money. I am not sure how I even got her to date me let alone marry me. She works out almost everyday, which gives her a killer body, she still has big tits too, Go figure! An open marriage wouldn’t work for me, not the lady-killer. While the way she is, and the way she looks, I am sure she would be fucking every weekend. I asked, “How is this going to work?” Karen, “I have looked on swinger sites, and I will pick out who we should fuck.” I am looking at a black man with a white wife right now. Karen :“I have always wanted a black man.” “I also might want to try the wife too! Since I have been Bi-curious for awhile now.” I love her very much, not certain I am cut out this though. I also can’t afford to divorce her since my hours have been cut back at work. Should I try it for now, or let her have her open marriage?
Tags: Date, Money, Want, Sexual

My husband and I have been swinging for 10 years, We are addicted to group fucking. I love having 2 dicks in me while I suck my husband.

Can i contact with you?

My wife did the same thing. The reason for it was because she was cheating and thought it would be a good way to keep doing it without the guilt. Be very careful. Most likely she is already cheating on you.

I am very certain that she is already cheating. She just brought up the swinging thing to cover it. Most likely she has been fucking somebody.

Boy if we only knew the things that would come up in a lifetime right? But we don't. My wife and I enjoy the best sex life I could ever imagine and have an open marriage. Everyone is different and there's no cookie cutter 'lifestyle' so you need to do what works for you. To me, it doesn't sound like you're into it and so maybe you should consider letting her go and concentrating on making you happy. That one person is right, if there's any jealousy or hesitation whatsoever, it's not a good idea. For my wife and I, we had what I would say was the perfect marriage and sex life before the topic of sharing was ever brought up. When it was we were both excited to experiment, we did and have never looked back or regretted anything. Our marriage and sex life are even better than we could have ever imagined. We've been married for 24 years and have been having fun with others for the past 15. To this day, we desire each other more than ever! We have friends who think we're crazy and friends who wish they could be as relaxed about the whole thing as we are. To each his own. Live love and be happy. Life's too short.

Swinging is better than an open marriage. We used to swing when we first got married (until the kids came along). One day I forgot to bring a lunch (I worked construction) and caught her with one of my friends in bed. He jumped up and took a fighting stance, naked and all, but I told him it was OK, and told my wife that she better still be horney when I got home. when I got home about 4 hours later we had some of the hottest sex. She said that she kept getting hornier and hornier as the day went on. After we were done I told her that we could have threesomes and orgies with other couples, but that I really didn't like for her to have sex with anyone unless I was there too. She said that was fine with her, but she perferred mmf. She said that if I would try expermenting with bisex she would only have sex with other men with me there too. At first it felt odd to touch another man's erect penis, but it didn't take too many times for me to start getting into sucking cock while wife watched. When we are with another man I let her decide what we are going to do sexually, and I have never been disappointed!

hi I worked for a company (retired now) and my job was to fix machines for them. i would work at a plant for a few years and then go to another plant for a few years. i worked at this one plant and became friends with some guys from this one department. after being away for abour 4 years and returning i tryed to find my friends but they wern't there any more and as a matter of fact none of the people from that department were work there anymore. i asked another friend of mine what happend to the peopole from that department and asked about my friends also. he told me that those people from that department were all swingers (that i didn't know) and were a closenit group that never swong outside their group. well it happened to be that one of them did and had contact ade's with someone that they had sex with outside the group and spread it throught out the group before the found out they were sick. we are talking about 25 to 30 people a shift and there is 2 shifts that were involved for that department so thats about 50 to 60 people. over a 4 year span when i was at another plant there was only 5 of them left the rest were dead and there were a few babys that went with them also. so before you jump into the deep end make sure you now the risk, talk it over with your wife make sure she under stands what these risk are. that is just one of the risk that you and your wife have to think about. i'm not in that lifestile but i'm sure jealouseies arise in that lifestile more often then you think or read about. i think that swinging and wife swaping arn't as dangerous as playing russianroolet but it is a little more dangerous then riding a motorcicle. in fact it is more in likely just as fun as a bike untill you fall off of it, then it hurts or it kills you like the people i mentioned above. out of the 5 left there was only 1 couple and 3 widows steel alive. i think if your wife wants to get her kink on tell her you'll buy her a dog and a small pony, or take her out and have public sex with her or read stories and fantasize. hell of alot safer for both of you.

Don't listen to the naysayers, your wife sounds awesome. My wife and I have an open relationship, and she "dates' several different men. As long as she tells me what she is doing I am fine with it.

You and your wife are headed for Hell. You need some Jesus in your Sodom and Gomorrah lives. Get your asses back to the Bible, quit fucking around, and accept Jesus as your personal Savior. Otherwise you are fucked royally. To the demons of lust in you, I say this: THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! COME OUT YOU SLIMY MOTHERFUCKERS!!! COME OUT!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

You must be American!

You should consider yourself lucky that you married such a hot, successful woman. Now you need to decide if you are going to keep her. It isn't so complicated. Let her find a couple and give the swinging a shot. Try to take pleasure in the pleasure your wife is getting from this and give it your best shot when you're knocking off that trim. If you're not cut out for this sort of thing you're probably not cut out for your wife.

If this is all true and you want to stay with your wife you only have 2 options as far as I see it : - make something of yourself. Shape up your body and mind. Your hours have been cut back? Use them to work out or study. It will help her see you in a good way and it makes you more confident. - go with the swinging. At least that way you have some control over it and get something out of it. Perhaps you're not the looker but she seems to be. That means she gets nice guys to come over and nice guys often have nice girls. So she'll get the women in for you as well. Don't let het start dating on her own.

Time to man up and realize this woman does not love you. The fact that you mention divorce makes me think deep down you already know this. Dump her and get on with your life.

Actually it is just the opposite, I don't want a divorce. My wife is smart, funny, hotter than hell, and loves sex. She just gets impulsive sometimes. I have had to talk her out of buying real expensive cars and jewelry. Thats why I have agreed to meet the couple she showed me for drinks this Friday. My wife says there will be no sex on this first encounter. After she meets them, I am sure I can change her mind about swinging. Not sure I will post an update, seems some of the people commenting are overly critical.

I think you should fuck them all. SHOW THAT CUNT.

Don't let her do it...get a book on CD "the five love languages"....tell her...it's nice that you have changed so much, but i want you to be happy...tell her to move out of the house...AND, don't you dare swing with her....you will need proof that she cheated for the divorce court in some states....

right.

I think you should grow a pair of balls. That might help you make a decision.

"I think you should grow a pair of balls. That might help you make a decision" -I completley agree, no wonder she's giving you an ultimatum. You need to figure out what you want and then decide what you're willing to do for her. Show some balls and you'll likely quash her passing fancy and reignite herinterest in you. Stop Bull Shidding yourself.