In love with a fictional character

I'm in love with a fictional character. In a way, it hurts for me to say " fictional " because it's obvious he's not here, he's just not real. I would really like to talk to someone about this but it wouldn't work.. because I know I'd be looked down as " weird ". There are others like me but not finding someone like me in real life, it's lonely. I wish he was real, or better yet, traveling to where he is. I would do anything to make it real. I'm holding this so dear to me because there is nothing else to live for. If it wasn't for him and everything related, I wouldn't be here. He basically makes me feel like there is something to live for. He's the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last thing I think of before I sleep. Call me " insane ". But this is how I feel. What can I do? I love him. Well maybe one day, I can finally meet him.
A Strange confession by: Anonymous

It´s not uncommon at all, you´d be surprised how many people feel and do the same, me among them, and I don´t think it nany weird. I´ve been in loe with real men and just recently have been there, and now I can say in this very moment I´m in love with a fictional character, from a novel. It doens´t interfere with whatI feel for real people, it doeons´t keep me from meeting and relating to other men, it´s as if it was "another kind of love". And a very good one! Be sure that if you are destined to meet that one nice real person in your life, it will happen and the fictional one will just leave the way, and you´ll begin to forget him little by little. Meanwhile, he´s a very nice comforting company for your thoughtd, your moments, your fantasies. Enjoy it, it´s your creativeness and imagination giving you the best time, it may fade away out of the blue or because you meet a real life love. And don´t worry about silly comments of disapproval, cause there´s not one inch of the so called "normality" in life, we all have our little things. This one is a very pleasant and inteligent one, and also totally harmless to the others, and to yourself. Be happy!

Not trying to be an a****** but if you cant live without him then you might as well just die right now.Idk how old you are but that is one of the most immature things i have ever heard,he's not real and you know it, so how can you meet him? You cant hes a movie/manga/book/whatever character, FICTIONAL AKA NOT f****** REAL.go outside and find a real person instead of crying because you'll never meet someone thats not real,grow the f*** up little girl

by: ViolentJustice

you know most of these fictional characters are modeled on someone and sometimes more then one person.

i'm not here to call you weird so who is it you have fallen for friend!?

All Young girls want to f*** Fred Flintstone .ur not weird

lol fred flinsone really???