I'm cheating on my husband with his cousin

I have been with my husband for over 7 years and we have 2 kids together. I have been having sex with his cousin for about 4 months now. I love it, his cousin is fun, carefree, is amazziinnggg in bed, and I feel like I can't get enough of him. The first time we ever did anything was when his cousin got out of county for having a concealed weapon. I bought us beers and we went to the river to hang out, because we were good friends. I just kind of, gave him a look, and we ended up running to my car to have crazy wild animal sex. He makes me hornier than any other guy, but unfortunately he is completely a s***. I don't want to leave my husband, but I also want his cousin to be loyal to me, and me be loyal to him. I feel myself getting feelings for his cousin, because he's sooooo, everything that i want, but I also know that he is exactly everything I shouldn't want because of his reputation with women. It's horrible the situation I am in. I can't stop having sex with his cousin, and I want to beeeee with his cousin, to post about it, share pictures, etc... but I know it will never work. c***!
A Relationship confession by: Anonymous

Talk to his cousin and see where his head is, regarding your relationship. Explain to him honestly what you want --- a sexually-exclusive arrangement, where you don't f*** anybody but him, NOT EVEN YOUR HUSBAND, and he doesn't f*** anybody but you --- and determine if he's capable of that. Under other circumstances, a s*** like he is wouldn't go for a one-woman relationship, but knowing that he'll be getting ALL of his sexual needs met --- and you'll have to be in a position to promise him that you'll never, never, never say "no" when he wants that hot, hot, hot little p**** of yours --- and that he'll be doing it behind your husband's back may very well be enough for a man who lives his life defying society and convention. You already know what a powderkeg you're sitting on every time you open your legs for this man, and that the arrangement you're looking for just increases the risk of that thing exploding while you're f****** him, so you ABSOLUTELY owe it to yourself to make every possible effort to make this happen. If you bring it off, it would be a thing of true beauty. I wish you the very best of luck. And the very best of f***. You go, girl!!

Sure....give up your family for some jailbird. Great idea. CC

I'm not sure starting a relationship with someone who sleeps around a lot and has been in jail is a very good idea when you already have a loving husband (and two children with that husband). Break it off, move away if you have to, it's up to you whether you tell your husband or not.

You are a dirty s*** and deserve to die. c***.

Way to ruin your family when your husband finds out your a w****

Whores like you deserve a slow painful death.

Nothing like having sex with some one who just got out of JAIL!!!! Completely Stupid!!!!