Wife Spanks Me In Front Of Her Mother

I was over my wife's mother's house and got into an argument with my wife and lost my cool. I said, "Fuck you!" to my wife in front of her mother. Her mother blew up and told my wife she should spank me like her mother said she used to do to her husband, who passed away a few years ago, "to keep him in line." I couldn't believe it. Everything became surreal with my wife's mother lecturing her about how she needed to discipline me with a hard, bare bottom spanking. I had to laugh and said bullshit. My wife got really pissed I said another swear in front of her mother and grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me over her lap. I don't know why, but I didn't resist her. I'm a big guy and I could have easily broken her hold on me. Next thing I knew she undid my pants and yanked my pants and underwear below my knees and began wailing on my ass like a woman possessed with her mother egging her on and enjoying the spectacle. My wife spanked me so hard my ass turned bright red and hurt like hell. Maybe I was a pussy, but I cried, and didn't give my wife any shit the rest of the night. Now at the slightest excuse, my wife spanks me and she has spanked me in front of her mother many times. Lately, she embarrasses me even more by telling her mother I love it and get an erection when she spanks me. She is also threatening to let her mother spank me. Although I do get turned on when my wife spanks me and talks about having her mother spank me, I feel like a pussy for letting her dominate and spank me. I keep saying to myself no more, but when she gets mad and pulls me over her knees, I crumble and let her have her way with me. If she tells me to let her mother spank me, I'll give in to that too. I guess I've become my wife's bitch.
An Embarrasing confession by: Anonymous

My wife spanks me. It's not punishment but it turns her on. A while back her mother walked in while I was bent across a table with very red cheeks. It was embarrassing. She left and told my wife to call her next time. A few days later I was again over the table and her mother came in. She asked my wife if she could paddle me. I was made to put on a pair of panties and again bent over the table. Her mother took a hairbrush and really began the spanking. It hurt and it was embarrassing. She would stop occasionally and insert an enema nozzle into me. Both laughed as I squirmed. No she is at most of our spanking sessions and wants my wife to give me an enema before being spanked. I hope they don't do itU

My mother in law caught me slapping my rod by my swim pool. She says she wont tell my wife if I do as she asks. Now she has me perform at her girls night parties. Every Wednesday I sit on a piece of sand paper on my stool exhibiting my rod for their amusement. They tease my cock all night. They like to wear sexy lingerie and take turns slapping and rubbing my flip flopper. Usually they let me have a happy ending by my own hand... but mom squirts on the astroglide.

My wife caught me jacking... ended up asking my mom what to do. goddamn... my mom used to spank my erections until they subsided when i was a teenager. now my wife and my mother have kept me in total chastity for 5 yrs. my leather and steel belt is impossible. they remove it for monthly shaving and hardon reduction. they use icepacks and wooden spatulas to ping pong stingers. i have to eat whatever i leak... goddamn. i have had a few accidents which turned out to be much tastier than i anticipated. they told me they would allow me an unrestricted jackoff for our next session on one condition... i must do it in front of her mother. apparently they told her about my problem and she absolutely loved the idea of her participation. goddamn!

My wife is a big, strong, athletic dominate woman. I received my first bare bottomed spanking from her on our wedding night. She showered first, then I did, and she caught me coming out of the bathroom, grabbed me by my handle and walked me over to the hotel bed. She (6'2" 190 lbs.) sat down and stroked me before turning me (5'10" 165 lbs.) over her knee and started to give me a hand spanking. Then their was a knock at the door "housekeeping" to which my wife responded "come in". In walked the housekeeper carrying extra towels. She stopped in her tracks as she took in the sight before her. Oh.. sorry for the intrusion I thought you said to come in, I'll just leave these for you. It's okay, I did Miss. Can you please put them in the bathroom for me I'm a little busy right now. Sure. When she came out my wife started a conversation with her, the whole time not missing a beat. This is our wedding night and I wanted to lay some ground rules down for my husband so he would know what to expect from me if he disappoints me, or talks back to me. After she left my wife put me on my back on the bed and told me to pat homage to her bottom by kissing and biting it. Then she mounted me in a 69 position to our mutual satisfaction. markiee

As I am in a similar situation I can sense that you like what it is going on. The next time your wife spanks you, you need to summon up the courage to ask your mother-in-law to also spank you. One day on the way to her mother's house my girlfriend informed me that I was going to ask her mother to spank me. The embarrassment was amazing. Her younger sister and brother were present.I was kneeling on a throw rug in the den in my birthday suit, hands behind my head, telling her mother that it would be an honor and a privilege to go over her lap. OMG! Her daughter knows nothing about spanking a guy! I was pleading and crying before my girlfriend counted off 100. After 125 with the hairbrush her mother sent me to corner. After about 5 minutes in the corner her brother came up to me and told me that knowing his mother she had just started in on me. Boy, was he right!

Oh my wife is also a dominating women and keeps spanking me almost daily but always in isolation. I always get the spankings on my bare ass over her knees before going to bed for all the naughty things I do in the day time. The next day I feel a warm sensation in my ass whenever I sit in office because she spanks mostly on the sit spot i.e, the lower side of the buttocks. I do admit honestly that my penis gets erect after the spankings which she notices but makes no comment and just smiles. Sometimes she undressess comletely and puts me over her lap for a long & slow spanking session and her hands never tire. We then make love for atleast 5-6 hours.

Its called divorce. find someone who respects you.

My wife spanked me with her hair brush on our third date. She said I took too long to call her after our second date, so as I was so much careless, she would take the lead on our relationship, starting today. So, after the movie, we would go to her place, and she would punish me properly. And she also said that it would happen every time I misbehaved. It was a dream coming true! I was always submissive with my girlfriends, but she was the only one who notice. I couldn't pay attention to the movie, I culd only think about her promisse. When we got at her place, she told me to strip and kneel at the side of her sofa and wait for her. I did as she told me, and after a while, she came back wearing black panties and bra, on her barefoot (she must have noticed the bulge on my pants, when I saw her wearing her black leather tong sandal). She said: "As you've been such a bad boy, I'll spank you over the knee with my hair brush. As it will be your first time with me, Ill give you only 50 strokes. Now get your naughty as over here now!" Since then, I've been her devoted slave, and she lives like a princess, and when I come back from work, I strip and kneel in front of her, waiting to serve her. And we made a dungeon on our basement too. That's where she punishes me, she also have a cage, where she chains me and leave me to sleep there when she thinks I deserve to. So, my marriage is like heaven to me. So submit to your wife and enjoy it. Beg for her to use another implements, like a whip, paddles, you name it! Each one will leave a diferent mark and sensation.

You are not alone but my mother in law was the one who started the spanking. I have zero interest in her sexually . She is really big, bigger than me and pretty unattractive. It started when we were really young and beleive me it was meant as punishment not to be exciting. My wife warned me but I really didn't take her threats seriously. She was so strong and so angry when she got a hold of me I was overpowered. My wife wasn't surprised and kind of enjoyed the spectacle . My mother in law is too old now for that but my wife isn't

I get spanked also by both my wife and mother in law.and i love it too. it started when my mother in law caught me reading a spanking mag. she called my wife who was in the next room and showed it to her. she was furious and my mother in law suggested i should receive a spanking to see what it felt like i felt too embarrased to say no so i was ordered upstairs told to take off my trousers an underwear and kneel on the bed.iwas expecting a hand spank but when they entered the room they had a hair brush. they took it in turns to spank me turning my backside into a raging fire.it has now become a regular occurence and my mother in law comes round at the drop of a hat.i found out later that she used to spank her husband too. my wife gets very excited and our sex life has improved and she now reads my spanking mags with me.

Thanks for your confession i have been trying to broach this subject with my wife for some time and i showed her your letter to test the water so to speak she was very interested and kept asking me questions about s&m and the like. we have a dog so of course we have a collar and lead,she wanted to see me wearing it when i am naked so i think i may be onto a winner thanks a lot

You're not alone. My wife spanks me too. Nobody else knows at least as far as I know. My wife chosen implement is the Walmart Bath Brush and it really packs a wallop. We've been married 29 years and I've been getting spanked since the begining. WHen my kids moved out a few years ago, now it's real domestic discipline... AND I LOVE IT! In our house just a hint of disobedience and I'm OTK or over the bed getting a thrashing. It hurts like hell when it happens but felling that warm glow later makes me feel warm all over and I know Im loved. Best to you and your sapnking wife.

My wife and i have been married for ten yrs and for most of that time we have enjoyed a good sex life, we play sex games, ie misstress and slave.i have always fantasised about being dominated by a woman and have found the perfect partner. she always instigates it and has made me turn our cellar into a dungeon equipped with various implements of discipline which she has bought over a period of time. i am often taken down there naked and with a dog collar and lead attached,she then straps me down over a table and uses various implements on me such as a leather belt and riding crop which really stings but i still enjoy it.i get excited when i see her dressed in her shiny pvc uniform and her high heeled boots which i am allowed to lick after my punishment. pure heaven. i look forward to our next session

You should start tapping the mother in law. Tell your wife it's tit for tat. I mean, damn, if she's enjoying seeing your bare bottom smaacked, you're almost in her pants. Ease into it by asking if you can return the favor and spank your mother in law. It would be so hot tapping a mother and daughter.

You are a pussy. You should man up and spank their asses!

Not to worry, I also got hard just reading this. Enjoy it. And let the mother do you too :)