I want to suck a d***

I am married and have a fantasy of having a MMF threesome with my wife and sucking the other mans d***. I haven't told my wife because I am too embarrassed. I don't want to have sex with another man, just fantasize about sucking my wife's p**** juices off of it.
Tags: Want, Sexual

I think about this too...mmf...but in my fantasy im in a position where im forced to submit to everything by a couple.

Same here, but I'm only at the swallowing step :)

by: kcbiguy

I used to be the same way. Then I decided to take a friend's offer and go for it. Well, it started off as I wanted to suck d***, but wasn't sure about swallowing. Then I swallowed once and loved it. Then I wasn't sure I wanted sex. Being on top doesnt interest me. It doesn't feel like p**** to me. Being on bottom is hot as hell though. I love being f*****.

How does it feel inside you? Do they ever come inside you can you feel their cock pulse as they come in you?can you feel the warm of the com inside you? When you let someone fuck your mouth and they cum how does it taste? what position do you prefer when someone fucks you? I fantasize about being bent over while being fucked I guess it's so I could push back on to the cock.

I had one guy fuck my ass a few years ago. I was at a gloryhole and he came into my booth. He asked if he could cum in my ass and I said yes. I wanted to feel it, but I didn't. I couldn't even feel his cock pulsating like I had hoped. It was disappointing and I haven't done it again. I have sucked a few cocks, but the whole swallowing cum kind of grosses me out. If they cum in my mouth I usually spit it out. I love the feel of their cocks and the pulsating of it in my mouth, but not the actual taste of cum. The thought of it is better than the actual dead.