I blew my friends dad

Im 23 years old, female and two weeks ago I made the biggest mistake of my life. My best friends dad owns the resturant where I work. Im a bartender and he pretty much lets us do whatever we want as far as drinking goes. I was closing and stayed after drinking with the staff and him. My best friend was out of town and not working that weekend. I still don't know why or how it happened, but I went into his office after the other two employees left...and I sucked his d***. He asked me to do it..and I didn't say no, I just looked down. He asked a couple times and then unzipped himself. I looked and saw that he was holding it in his hand and then looked him in the eye and he said "please". In the moment, with too much alcohol pumping through my viens, I don't know what came over me, it felt so hot just in that second and...then I did the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life. I did it...I sucked his d***...i sucked until I felt him j*** and I then tasted the unmistakble salty flavor of his c**. He kissed me on the forehead after and said "thank you".
I feel so stupid, so unbelievably stupid and cheap. I havnt told anybody and I feel horrible everytime I go to work or talk to my best friend. I literally have tears rolling down my face as I type this. There is some relife though in putting this down on paper and knowing others will read it. I just feel like im going to explode holding it in and this is helping.

We all want head from younger women but I feel he should have used better judgement himself in this situation. You are his daughters friend. He kind of put you on the spot since you worked for him. If you were both sitting on the couch and started making out before hand it would be different. But to ask one of my daughters friend to suck me off is a no no. Just don't beat yourself up over it. Your only human and did nothing wrong.

Good girl

Perhaps one of the reasons you're feeling so bad is because you feel like it's your fault. But he is the one who put you in that situation. As it stands: 1) He never should have asked an employee to commit a sexual act 2) he should not have asked it of an inebriated person who, while still capable of knowing right and wrong are more susceptible to suggestions/requests 3) he should not have asked his child's best friend. Considering that you all are likely to interact in an informal environment, it was...wrong. I have nothing against younger/older couples, but this situation was not appropriate. I think you should find another job if it would make you feel better. In terms of your best friend, I think that if they cared about you, they would understand. Just keep things simple.

I think you are making far too much of it. 10 years down the line, you`ll be wishing you`d done it again and f***** him. The reason why you feel bad, is that YOU have been programmed by the established society to feel the way you do.

Okay, so not your best moment, but it doesn't have to define you. Just make smarter decisions in the future. Maybe quit your job (if you can), so you aren't put into that position again or he doesn't expect it again. Probably not something you want to share with your friend. Just move on from this.

Thank you. I havn't quit yet and don't know that I will. It has not happened again and he pretends like it never happened. As far as I can tell. nobody knows. Im embarassed by what I did. He's my firends dad...old enough to my dad..I don't know what I was thinking. But, im starting to think this can be a one time mistake and move on. I have stopped drinking at work. That was easy to explain, just told my friends I wanted to loose weight. Thanks for the help

If say I worked for my friends mother and she was older but very attractive and wanted to fool around I probably would. So don't beat yourself up over this.