Mother in law confession

I am now in my 80s I lost my husband when he was 45 to be truthful he was not a good man he drunk and had problems with life. My son in law has always been there for me .I was decorating and he helped me while decorating he brushed himself against me in a sexual manner \I moved away slightly said nothing. When having tea again he strokedmy legs I pretended not to notice what woman cant feel a hand on her leg. I flirted a lot with my son in law for years used wear see through blouse part my legs & showoff panties .All these years I have had the desire for him though never acted upon them . I want to tell him off my desires for him I think after all we should both clear the air and tell each other Am I Wrong to see if he really felt the same Elsie
An Embarrasing confession by: Anonymous

If you want him talk to him I am sure he will be understanding to tyour situation

Desires aren't bad. You just have to use your head about acting on them, which I'm sure you know. May the Goddess bless you and see you through.

There is nothing to be ashamed of, but at this point in life it does not matter , most people in their 80's are not capable of having sex and all is forgiven . it is not uncommon for these things to go on , especially when you were married to a not so good husband . My mother in law constantly flirts with me and when she gets drunk she exposes herself to me and my wife laughs . Once my wife said to give her what she wants , it will calm her down , so I did and she loved it . My wife was not angry , so Later it happened again , and again things were fine . The fact I did it in front of my wife with her own mom made it OK , in my wifes eyes , had I done it behind her back than that would have been very bad

Yes you are. That is your daughter HUSBAND. Do you want to ruin your relationship with your daughter over SEX. Go out and find a man for you... Good luck !!!!