me and my step dad

I have to confess. I'm a 21yo female and guys have told me I'm good looking w/ a great body. My mom and step dad,both 41, have been together for 10 years, married for 3. He has been more of a father to me than my real dad and I call him daddy. He's good looking and in good shape. My mom was away for the week so I stopped over to see my stap dad Fri. night. I brought some wine and some movies for the night. After the first movie we decided to play some cards. We played this card game called Only the truth, if you loose a hand you have to answer a question completely truthful. We were playing for a while and it was alot of fun, then I started feeling a little adventerous. Maybe it was the wine, I don't know, or was just uninhibited. I asked him if he thought I was good looking, he said very beautiful. Next time around I asked him if he tought I had a nice body, he paused and I said "remember, 100% honesty", after another pause I asked again, he replied "very hot", good answer. Next I asked him if he liked looking at my body, his reply, yes. I asked him if he would be bothered if he saw me naked, his answer, no. At this point I stood up took off my shirt and bra before he had a chance to stop me, then I took off my pants, standing there in only a thong. The look on his face was priceless as he sat there looking at my body. I asked him if he wanted to see more, no response, so I took that as a yes. I took his hands and put them on each side of my thong and pulled them down, he had to lean over and his face was right at my crotch. I stood there naked in front of him. I took his hands and stood him up, then I said, " now I get to undress you". He didn't resist when I took off his shirt or when I got on my knees and took off his pants (no underwear) and wow, what a suprise. He was fully aroused and was bigger than I had ever seen before. What happened the and for the rest of the night wasn't what you might expect, and it was incredible, alot of touching and feeling and stokeing. We woke up in the morning naked in bed together. Spent the day, at my request, wearing hardly anything if anything. Here's the thing. I have a bf, things aren't that great, and I know my step dad loves my mom. I like being comfortable around him half dressed or naked and I like seeing him naked. I was over there that week every time he was home, my bf isn't around much. I even suprised him by getting in the shower with him and we soaped each other up, felt great. I know it's not right, I even wear revealing clothes for him, shirts show clevage, tight low rise jeans, short mini skirts, but I can't help it. Since that first week, there hasn't been much touching, but I do reveal myself to him when I can and get him to do the same. That's where I'm at now, don't know if anything will ever happen but it feels naughty and good.
Tags: Father, Help, Home, Men, Mother, Want

Geez if you like older guys, I'm available!

From a young age i used to hop into bed an snuggle feeling his bulge then he used to turn me over and place my bum on his genitals applying pressure on my clitoris with his hand subtly.. he would then come into my room and give me tickles and rubs all over and would pull down my pants rubbing / teasing my private area but never fully touching it .. he used to pull my lips apart so he could see me .. and always make the excuse it was a bum rub .. but always end up making me wet .. I used to want to tell him to stick his finger inside me and just touch it .. he used to spend hours doing it .. one day he came home from work and came in for a session of touching and I remember he was trembling by the tme he finished coz I spread y legs as far apart as I could letting him practiaclly touch my lips oh .. then he quickly ran to the toilet as always after our little daddy daughter time .. then one day we were on the couch and he got me to put my feet up on his lap so he could start rubbing my legs .. as soon as i put my feet up his dick got hard and I could feel it .. he just stared all embarassed into space .. so I let him rub my legs a all the way to my knickers where he used to pull the elastic to the side and pull my skin to stretch my pussy and look inside ... another time we were on their bed and he somehow managed to loosen all my clothes and my shirt was off he got carried away and started fully playng with my nipples and boobs I could imagine he wanted to suck them .. at night he would always tell me to go put my pajamas on coz it was quicker easier access to get me naked and also cover up incase mum came .. one night the old bitch caught him massaging the outside of my hole and bum in the dark .. he quickly pulled up my pants but boy did she go off .. I heard him tell her that I never told him to stop whch was right, not long after that I went into his bedroom and he was sitting with boxer shorts on and pulled the leg to the side to show me his dick and balls I n

well I think this is disgusting and you should get help. Maybe you made a mistake, however this is very wrong as you said. You could have ruined your step father and mother's relationship. All because you find it fun to expose yourself in front of your mother's husband. I don't want you to feel bad for what you have done, but you should really think about what you're doing and the consequences of your actions. Just keep the things you did between you and your step dad or you may hurt your mother a tremendous amount.

Its a little disturbing to me. Its just hankypanky but could really hurt the relationship between your mom and step-dad.

he is a very lucky man I'd say. Did you call him daddy when tall were fucking?

Was he a good fuck? I'd pull off your panties and fuck the hell out of you anytime!