me and my step dad

I have to confess. I'm a 21yo female and guys have told me I'm good looking w/ a great body. My mom and step dad,both 41, have been together for 10 years, married for 3. He has been more of a father to me than my real dad and I call him daddy. He's good looking and in good shape. My mom was away for the week so I stopped over to see my stap dad Fri. night. I brought some wine and some movies for the night. After the first movie we decided to play some cards. We played this card game called Only the truth, if you loose a hand you have to answer a question completely truthful. We were playing for a while and it was alot of fun, then I started feeling a little adventerous. Maybe it was the wine, I don't know, or was just uninhibited. I asked him if he thought I was good looking, he said very beautiful. Next time around I asked him if he tought I had a nice body, he paused and I said "remember, 100% honesty", after another pause I asked again, he replied "very hot", good answer. Next I asked him if he liked looking at my body, his reply, yes. I asked him if he would be bothered if he saw me naked, his answer, no. At this point I stood up took off my shirt and bra before he had a chance to stop me, then I took off my pants, standing there in only a thong. The look on his face was priceless as he sat there looking at my body. I asked him if he wanted to see more, no response, so I took that as a yes. I took his hands and put them on each side of my thong and pulled them down, he had to lean over and his face was right at my crotch. I stood there naked in front of him. I took his hands and stood him up, then I said, " now I get to undress you". He didn't resist when I took off his shirt or when I got on my knees and took off his pants (no underwear) and wow, what a suprise. He was fully aroused and was bigger than I had ever seen before. What happened the and for the rest of the night wasn't what you might expect, and it was incredible, alot of touching and feeling and stokeing. We woke up in the morning naked in bed together. Spent the day, at my request, wearing hardly anything if anything.
Here's the thing. I have a bf, things aren't that great, and I know my step dad loves my mom. I like being comfortable around him half dressed or naked and I like seeing him naked. I was over there that week every time he was home, my bf isn't around much. I even suprised him by getting in the shower with him and we soaped each other up, felt great. I know it's not right, I even wear revealing clothes for him, shirts show clevage, tight low rise jeans, short mini skirts, but I can't help it. Since that first week, there hasn't been much touching, but I do reveal myself to him when I can and get him to do the same. That's where I'm at now, don't know if anything will ever happen but it feels naughty and good.
Tags: Father, Help, Home, Men, Mother, Want

Before my mom and step dad divorced omg I spent most of high school teasing, flirting and prancing around in next to nothing trying to get his attention. He is very handsome, well built looks hot in a suit, jeans and when I could sneak a peek in his boxer briefs and he filled em out well. I used to lie in bed every night since like 7th grade touching myself and when I got my first vibrator it was like heaven Weekend of junior prom was when it finally happened. My date was a total douche and I called him to pick me up after the prom. He did. I wore a very tight very very short black minidress. I have dd boobies that were barely contained and I removed my pasties before getting in the car. I asked for the ac on so my nipples would pop they're big too. When he got the door for me I made sure I spread my legs so I could show of my fire engine red panties. I pulled up the center console of his truck and cried on his shoulder and made sure he could see down my dress. I nuzzled in real close making sure my dress rode up so he could see my panties. I saw him look over a lot and me running my hands on his shoulders and my exposure I saw he was hard as a rock. We talked and I started whispering my answers in his ear and running my fingers through his hair and looked at me and asked if I was ok? I leaned away and said I was and looked at him as seductively as I could and ran my fingers up my dress and over my very big popping nipples and then pinched them. I leaned back over grabbed his crotch and said I know you like what you see and I have been waiting for tho since I was 13. He asked if I was a virgin and I lied and said I wasn't. So he reached over touched my boobies then reached down to my crotch and touched my panties. He smiled and said I was dripping wet. So he pulled over and he pulled me close and kissed me deeply and ran the bases. He pinched my nipples hard then he played with my p**** I came so many times. He told me to get out of the truck and he had me 3 times

Geez if you like older guys, I'm available!

I'd take you up on that offer

From a young age i used to hop into bed an snuggle feeling his bulge then he used to turn me over and place my b** on his genitals applying pressure on my clitoris with his hand subtly.. he would then come into my room and give me tickles and rubs all over and would pull down my pants rubbing / teasing my private area but never fully touching it .. he used to pull my lips apart so he could see me .. and always make the excuse it was a b** rub .. but always end up making me wet .. I used to want to tell him to stick his finger inside me and just touch it .. he used to spend hours doing it .. one day he came home from work and came in for a session of touching and I remember he was trembling by the tme he finished coz I spread y legs as far apart as I could letting him practiaclly touch my lips oh .. then he quickly ran to the toilet as always after our little daddy daughter time .. then one day we were on the couch and he got me to put my feet up on his lap so he could start rubbing my legs .. as soon as i put my feet up his d*** got hard and I could feel it .. he just stared all embarassed into space .. so I let him rub my legs a all the way to my knickers where he used to pull the elastic to the side and pull my skin to stretch my p**** and look inside ... another time we were on their bed and he somehow managed to loosen all my clothes and my shirt was off he got carried away and started fully playng with my nipples and boobs I could imagine he wanted to suck them .. at night he would always tell me to go put my pajamas on coz it was quicker easier access to get me naked and also cover up incase mum came .. one night the old b**** caught him massaging the outside of my hole and b** in the dark .. he quickly pulled up my pants but boy did she go off .. I heard him tell her that I never told him to stop whch was right, not long after that I went into his bedroom and he was sitting with boxer shorts on and pulled the leg to the side to show me his d*** and b**** I n

My sexy stepdaughter would say I'm so sore and would want me to rub her and she has the nicest ass legs and tan and she wears short shorts and her panties smell so good that I would sniff and lick them and And Jack Off Anyway She Would Seduce Me All The Time And She Knew What She Was doing

My stepdaughter would ask for foot leg massage and she would take her shorts off and be in little booty shorts all soiled and riding up her round ass that was tan and smooth and firm And I Would Spread Her Ass Cheeks And See Slit All Pink And wet. She would wiggle her ass and look through her phone

I would do same thing with my stepdaughter after her track practice

well I think this is disgusting and you should get help. Maybe you made a mistake, however this is very wrong as you said. You could have ruined your step father and mother's relationship. All because you find it fun to expose yourself in front of your mother's husband. I don't want you to feel bad for what you have done, but you should really think about what you're doing and the consequences of your actions. Just keep the things you did between you and your step dad or you may hurt your mother a tremendous amount.

Its a little disturbing to me. Its just hankypanky but could really hurt the relationship between your mom and step-dad.

he is a very lucky man I'd say. Did you call him daddy when tall were f******?

Was he a good f***? I'd pull off your panties and f*** the hell out of you anytime!