Sex with my Sister-In-Law

Last week when her husband was out of town...she called me over to help fix a leaking sink problem. The kids were with grandma she had been drinking before I got there. She was wearing pj bottom shorts and a tank top with no bra. I didnt think anything of it..started working on the problem and she was just talking and drinking when said she wish she could get laid more often, she says shes at that age where is just always horny. I told her I wish her sister had that problem. She told me IF you were my husband I would fuck you all the time... I was a bit taken back by this..i mean she is very attractive and from time to time i catch my self looking at her in a sexual way...but when she said that i instantly got a hard on...since i was under the sink it was kind of hard to hide it..she laughed and said oh i am sorry did i say something... i just laughed try to play it off...she contiuned to talk about how she likes to play with herself in the morning shower before work OTHERWISE she is just to worked up durning the day she asked how often i jerk off....i admit this talk was getting me quite worked up...THEN she says GREAT really loud...i asked what happened...I am wet now thanks... i was paraylzed with fear I didnt want to move get up or anything... thats when it all came to a head....she hopped down from the counter and said...would you fuck me please...i promise not to tell anyone i just have always wondered what it would be like t have you....of course i stopped and just stared at the pipes...i could feel her hands working up my shorts...and rubbing my dick now...she started to undo my shorts and i did nothing....she asked if i was just going to lay there...i said what can i do...she said dont move....she slid off my shorts my rock hard dick just standing up she slid off her shorts and sat on my cock....she was so wet it went in with out any effort....her ass was facing me and she slowly rode my cock...i didnt feel any shame what so ever...for the next 2 hours we fucked all over the house, afterwards she asked if she was better then her sister... and i admiited she was... my whole confession is i just needed to say this to get it off my chest its been eating at me..because i enjoyed it..i want more...she drives me nuts...she lets me do things to her my wife wont even think of..... i am so fucked

I'll admit, my sister-in-law is much hotter than my wife. Younger, and has a better ass than my wife. She has a better face than my wife. And I often find myself day dreaming about fucking the shit out of her. And what's more alluring is that the husband that she's married to is her high school sweetheart, her first, he is the only man that she's ever known and have slept with. So she doesn't know that sexually she can get a lot better. I want to wreck her so badly and make her walk funny, like I do to my wife.

I would bang my sil at the drop of a dime. she just want let me

I would bang my SIL at the drop of a dime if she would let me

I have fucked my sister in law about 15 times over the last 25 years. The last time was a year or so ago. I don't even remember how it all started other than she was single when I dated her sister and horny all the time so she told me once. After the first time we did it again a week or so later, then one more time months later. Other than our occasional fuck I don't think she even likes me. My wife definitely thinks her sister doesn't like me and I guess that is how we pulled it off.

Well you are walking into a mine field with this one bud, now she has something over you and can blackmail your ass...so with that end you are at her beckon-call. On the other hand,until something comes up, wreck her cunt when you can. Key thing here is to give your wife the same attention as before with no deviation. in fact you may want to attempt to fuck your wife a little more than usual. If you are getting calls from the SIL to come over while your wife is home, she may see a flag raise and you will be watched. Your fucking operations must return to an Ops Normal operation. Good luck and good fucking. let us know how its going.

I do my SIL. She is kinky and I can put it in any hole I want After 18 years of marriage I needed a change and SIL said she did too so I banged the hell out of her for a few months. Now we both feel better.

The only problem here is being called "uncle daddy" by her kids. If she doesn't have any kids - you should be with her.

Fuck that, if she's willing to give it up go for it in the you're a man an when they throw pussy at you you just have to take before someone else does

fuck the shit out of her. if your wife wont do her job than let her sister do it. just be careful not to knock her up or get caught. it's your wife's fault you have to go some where else to get laid !

I got caught fucking my wife's sister by my wife. Sister said I raped her which I did not. My wife has punished me by whipping my ass with a strap, refusing sex with me and calling me a rapist. Her sister laughs about it and says I was a lousy fuck. I am so horny I am climbing the walls but she has me in a cock and ball harness so I can't even jack off. Any suggestions as what I can do? I am ready to do anything.

OMG!!!! ur such a bad man!!! wat kinda husband are u?!?!?! how can u do that to your wife.. cheating once is bad enough..but wanting MORE!! thats disgusting! its coz of people like you why families brake up and childern Always suffer..just because you couldnt keep your fuking cock in your pants!!! shame on you!......Bitches like you are the reason husbands stray. If your man isn't satisfied then he's going to stray. Got it fats?!