Sex with my Sister-In-Law

Last week when her husband was out of town...she called me over to help fix a leaking sink problem. The kids were with grandma she had been drinking before I got there. She was wearing pj bottom shorts and a tank top with no bra. I didnt think anything of it..started working on the problem and she was just talking and drinking when said she wish she could get laid more often, she says shes at that age where is just always h****. I told her I wish her sister had that problem. She told me IF you were my husband I would f*** you all the time... I was a bit taken back by this..i mean she is very attractive and from time to time i catch my self looking at her in a sexual way...but when she said that i instantly got a h******...since i was under the sink it was kind of hard to hide it..she laughed and said oh i am sorry did i say something... i just laughed try to play it off...she contiuned to talk about how she likes to play with herself in the morning shower before work OTHERWISE she is just to worked up durning the day she asked how often i j*** off....i admit this talk was getting me quite worked up...THEN she says GREAT really loud...i asked what happened...I am wet now thanks... i was paraylzed with fear I didnt want to move get up or anything... thats when it all came to a head....she hopped down from the counter and said...would you f*** me please...i promise not to tell anyone i just have always wondered what it would be like t have you....of course i stopped and just stared at the pipes...i could feel her hands working up my shorts...and rubbing my d*** now...she started to undo my shorts and i did nothing....she asked if i was just going to lay there...i said what can i do...she said dont move....she slid off my shorts my rock hard d*** just standing up she slid off her shorts and sat on my c***....she was so wet it went in with out any effort....her a** was facing me and she slowly rode my c***...i didnt feel any shame what so ever...for the next 2 hours we f***** all over the house, afterwards she asked if she was better then her sister... and i admiited she was...

my whole confession is i just needed to say this to get it off my chest its been eating at me..because i enjoyed it..i want more...she drives me nuts...she lets me do things to her my wife wont even think of.....

i am so f*****

I just got back home from f****** my sister in law Cindy. She called me to go over to her house to help her instal computer. As a reward she unzipped my pants and gave me a b******. She sucked my d*** for a while so what I did was I began to look around at the pictures of her family on her wall and stared obsessively at pics of her mother Carmen and her sisters Mayra, Maria and Romy.. I had already gotten the chance to f*** all 3 of my sisters in law.. But not my Mother in law.. I f***** mayra during her birthday last year.. We snuck down into her basement and I lifted her skirt and are her p**** ferociously.. She stood there moaning and jerking around. Then I bent her over and rammed my d*** inside her p**** hard and fast until I came inside her p****. I got the chance to f*** Maria when she showed up to my house last summer, wearing a shirt black leather skirt with fishnet stockings. I let her in and without saying another word to her, I took her to our room(me and my wife talie)she sucked my d*** and rode my cockuntil I was ready to c**. Then I simply shot my got c** all over her leather skirt. I f***** Romy in a hotel room close to her daighter's school. We dropped off punkzilla(her daughter) at the school and and I started to fondle her tits and began to rub her crotch. And she whispered in my me that she wanted me to f*** the s*** out of her.. And couldn't wait to have my d*** in her mouth and p****. So we rented a room in a hotel in pacoima and I f***** her in every way possible and filmed it with my cell phone. So back to Cindy, she kept sucking my d*** and licking my b**** as I stared at her sisters and mom.thes she stood up and I started sucking on her fat tits..as I fingered her p****. I sat on the couch and got her to ride me an d*** she was a good f***..

I like to sniff my SIL's worn panties. MMMMmmmmmmm. I would love to feast on her p**** and lick her sweet MILF a******.

I video taped my sis in law Moncha sucking my d*** and riding me and my girl found the footage.

I Love my sister in law. I confessed to the her that I constantly jack of to her pictures and think about her when I f*** my my wife( her sis). It turn out that it turned her on to hear that. She invited to the Vineland drive In theater So we agreed on a meeting somewhere where nobody would spot us so I picked her up outside of her old job, and d***! She looks really hot. She was dressed in a dress that made big tits pop out even more than usual. So she got in my truck and gave me a big sloppy wet kiss while she fonddled my c*** and b****. We drove off and didn't even get too far before I pulled over into a strip mall parking lot and I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard c***.. I waved it infront of her and teased her with it.. I then grabbed the back of her head and I pushed her down on my c*** and made her suck it.. After 20 minutes I came In her mouth. We then preceded to go to the drive in.. Once we got there I began to squeeze her tits and suck on them on them as I rubbed her p****. She began to moan and begged me to f*** her. So I up the seat down and lifter her dress and got on top of her and got between her open legs and f***** her hard. We f***** for so hard. Them she asked me if she could ride my d*** so I let her. She rode my c*** until I came in her.. After I busted a nut in her she just stay on top of me with my d*** still inside her, squeezing my c*** with her p**** muscles. We kept kissing and it felt good to have my toung in my mouth.. It wasn't long before I got hard again.

I have a fat sister in law who has been cheating on her husband with a co worker. I saw them both having lunch together at a restaurant not too far from her house. I didn't say anything to them but what I did do was go to her house that night right after her husband left for work and I told her what is seen. She was so shocked that I had busted her. So I told her I wasn't goin to say anything to her man. But I did tell her that she had to give me oral sex. She agreed to it. I sat on her couch with my pants off and she got down on her knees and opened her top, exposing her fat tits and squeezing them. Then I guided her mouth on my d***. Her mouth was nice and warm and she made my d*** feel real good. I began to face f*** her harder and harder until I came In her mouth.

I paid a visit to my sister in law Mayra and while the rest of my inlaws were out. The moment she opened the door to let me in, my d*** got hard. The sweet chubby girl was wearing a blue silk button shirt and a short black leather mini skirt and high heels. First thing she asked was, if i had condoms, i nodded no and she replied with, "f*** it, it doesnt matter" she grabbed my h****** and took me towards her parents room and pushed me in the bed, unzipped my pants and then she lifted up her skirt about half way, and had no panties and a shaved p****. She got on top and lowered her p**** onto my hard c*** and started riding me hard. My d*** was soo hard and her p**** was so wet. I f***** her for about 1 hour and her moaning was getting louder and louder. Wasnt long before i shot my c** inside her. She laid on top of me with my d*** still in her for a few minutes and then she got off and went down on me. She suck my d*** clean. After that we rested for a bit amd yhen mayra got up and went into her mother Carmen's dresser and pulled out a big black d****. Since my father in law is a fat f****** ice cream truck driver, i imagine his d*** is too small to please my mil. Mayra got the d**** and shoved it in her p**** and kept f****** herself as she stared into my eyes.i grabbed her and turned her around and bent her over and rammed my d*** in her a** and kept f****** her. I came on her a** this time. The next day i went back but this time my wife and daughter Athena were with me. As athena played with her grandparents(inlaws) i went to the rest room and texted my wife to come down the hall and meet me outside the rest room which was infront of my inlaws bedroom. I grabbed my wife and took her into her parents room, without anyone seeing, and i pushed her onto her parents bed just like Mayra did and i went to the dresser and got her moms d**** out again and i made my wife suck it and f*** herself with it

My sister in law is old, overweight and not really very good looking. I still couldn't keep from having sex with her when she showed me her breasts and started rubbing me. Sure I regretted it afterwards but I had the chance to s**** my wife's sister and couldn't pass it up. She told me after being married for forty years she told me I was only the second man she had been with and had to know what it was like.

I know how you feel. I was staying at my sister-in-laws place (she too is married) as I was working close by. I finished early one day and was jerking off in an armchair in my room after a shower. I didn't even think anyone was in. But she entered the room to ask if I wanted a cup of tea and I was naked jerking off. She walked back out shocked...but I figured she'd actually be watching for longer! Anyway after a minute or so, I threw on clothes and went off to explain. She was in the kitchen and I bashfully approach saying I was just tense and needing to relax. She had her back to me at the counter and jokingly said I won't tell if you don't.... I was kinda confused, until she turned around and let her robe fall open, she had removed her top and standing in just pants with her breasts partially exposed...GULP, I was getting erect again, she just stirred her cup and then plopped the spoon in her mouth.........I just went for. We f***** like rabbits, she cried, I cried.we agreed it was wrong. We vowed to stay silent on it and have very little contact now.

I f***** my sister in law Rosemary in our house while my wife was at work

When i was married my brother in.laws wife and i would exchange messages...just so.happened that i.met her at her job after closing one evening...we wound up f****** quite a few times after that too

I'll admit, my sister-in-law is much hotter than my wife. Younger, and has a better a** than my wife. She has a better face than my wife. And I often find myself day dreaming about f****** the s*** out of her. And what's more alluring is that the husband that she's married to is her high school sweetheart, her first, he is the only man that she's ever known and have slept with. So she doesn't know that sexually she can get a lot better. I want to wreck her so badly and make her walk funny, like I do to my wife.

I would bang my sil at the drop of a dime. she just want let me

I would bang my SIL at the drop of a dime if she would let me

I have f***** my sister in law about 15 times over the last 25 years. The last time was a year or so ago. I don't even remember how it all started other than she was single when I dated her sister and h**** all the time so she told me once. After the first time we did it again a week or so later, then one more time months later. Other than our occasional f*** I don't think she even likes me. My wife definitely thinks her sister doesn't like me and I guess that is how we pulled it off.

Well you are walking into a mine field with this one bud, now she has something over you and can blackmail your a**...so with that end you are at her beckon-call. On the other hand,until something comes up, wreck her c*** when you can. Key thing here is to give your wife the same attention as before with no deviation. in fact you may want to attempt to f*** your wife a little more than usual. If you are getting calls from the SIL to come over while your wife is home, she may see a flag raise and you will be watched. Your f****** operations must return to an Ops Normal operation. Good luck and good f******. let us know how its going.

I do my SIL. She is kinky and I can put it in any hole I want After 18 years of marriage I needed a change and SIL said she did too so I banged the hell out of her for a few months. Now we both feel better.

The only problem here is being called "uncle daddy" by her kids. If she doesn't have any kids - you should be with her.

f*** that, if she's willing to give it up go for it in the you're a man an when they throw p**** at you you just have to take before someone else does

f*** the s*** out of her. if your wife wont do her job than let her sister do it. just be careful not to knock her up or get caught. it's your wife's fault you have to go some where else to get laid !

I got caught fucking my wife's sister by my wife. Sister said I raped her which I did not. My wife has punished me by whipping my ass with a strap, refusing sex with me and calling me a rapist. Her sister laughs about it and says I was a lousy fuck. I am so horny I am climbing the walls but she has me in a cock and ball harness so I can't even jack off. Any suggestions as what I can do? I am ready to do anything.

OMG!!!! ur such a bad man!!! wat kinda husband are u?!?!?! how can u do that to your wife.. cheating once is bad enough..but wanting MORE!! thats disgusting! its coz of people like you why families brake up and childern Always suffer..just because you couldnt keep your fuking c*** in your pants!!! shame on you!......b****** like you are the reason husbands stray. If your man isn't satisfied then he's going to stray. Got it fats?!

Fake fake and more fake