Our family wife and kids were visiting another family that we have just gotten to know. They invited us over for dinner. They have two daughters 12 and 15. At 8:30 they told them go get changed for bed. The girls went off without argument which amazed me but then they came back wearing white nighties. Very 1950's. I was mesmerised. All... [more]
I said goodbye today my heart is broken. I'll always remember her beautiful smile. It is truly forever in my mind a memory.
This is less of a confession and more of a I am not sure but anyhow I am an American National socialist I believe in the preservation of the race however I’m nit racist or anti Semitic I don’t believe the holocaust happened and I don’t believe hitler hated Jews in my opinion hitler saved Germany from usury and communism he was the second greatest... [more]
I confess I love black men and black c*** I love back mens c** its so salty and bitter and creamy
My wife & I just celebrated our 20th anniversary .. The way I see it is that Ive been good 95% of the time and the other 5% has been naughty .. I won’t get into detail but I can say that marriage has definitely taught me that nobodies perfect ..
I grew up in the country and not many women was out there. One day when I was 11 my 13 year old friend came over and we started watching p*** he said why don't we suck each other so we did. Then he said can I f*** u I've never had anything in my ass at... [more]
My husband (32) and I (29)are recently married (8 months) and I was left in charge of house sitting my sisters house while they were away on vacation a few months ago, My husband and I were going through netflix and couldn't find anything we wanted to watch so we started fumbling through their DVD collection and stumbled across a home movie stuck... [more]
I have a deep desire to have a polyamorous relationship with my wife and a good friend of hers. Her friend is probably one of the best people I've ever met (next to my wife). Sexy, nice, and super smart. Her only problem is that she married and divorced a couple of real douchebags. She seems to be attracted to men beneath her and that bothers... [more]
I always feel alone.
Even though i know i have people around me who care about me, i cant shake this feeling.
i miss people that dont miss me
i feel that im in this alone and no one cares
my brother and sister always do things together and never think of me
my best friend who was like mirror to me moved to a different country and now were... [more]
What is it about you that is driving me crazy? How do I turn it off?
I want a girl to trample my nuts. For them to cut a hole in a floor board. Then I get naked and put my nuts through that hole. Then they wiggle their toes on my nuts. Also I want a girl to stand on me. For an example, I'm laying on the floor by the counter. My mom stands on me and wiggle her toes on me. I don't have my shirt on. She also stands on... [more]
I like to pee on furniture while I'm sitting on it. The sofa, the chair, the bed...you name it. I don't care about the consequences. I just do it because it feels soooo good. Especially if I am naked with my p**** in contact with the material I'm sitting on.
My bf was f****** another girl, in his bed. So next time he went out, I sat on his bed and peed and pooped on it. Ha!
There has been times when some of my female friends and family members get so intoxicated that I have been able to feel them up open up their clothing and suck on their nipples and finger them and I have taken pictures of them like that and they have no idea what I was doing. True story