I wqant to be crossdressed,feminised and raped

I am a 24 year old male.I now want to have a s** change.

As a child I looked like a girl. Quite a few men have made passes at me. When I was 16 I was molested by a stranger. He was in his 40ies, was big, had a mustache, curly hair and thick lips. He was not particularly attractive but a part of me enjoyed it and submitted to him. I felt quite guilty about this.
But later i learned to accept it. When I was 18 I was on holiday in Goa. I met an elder german couple, who were tourist. I stayed with them for a month. They bought me sexy lingerie, wigs, clothes and makeup. The lady would dress me for her husband and he would use me like a w**** in bed in front of his wife. Ocassionally they would dress me and gift me to their friends for a night.

There is a perverse part of me now that enjoys being crossdressed and raped.I like being used by elder men.

Report this
Today's Best Amazon Deals
The Best USB Travel Charger Is Anker's PowerCore Fusion, According To Our Readers
Available from Amazon
ConfessionPost may receive a commission
Get It On Amazon


  • newest
  • oldest
  • most replies
  • most popular
  • If you were molested you should see a therapist not get a s** change. They wouldnt do a opperation like that on someone who has issues. I am pretty sure you should see someone for this. Im sorry that happened to you.

  • You have some issues to work through. Maybe you're gay and maybe being raped continues to mess with your mind. I would hold off on the s** change until you're sorted through these issues.

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Is this comment inapropriate?
Delete this post?