Herve.B confession-FInal Rectification of previous shares made by
Hi. Today 29/04/2017. Herve.B. This is anonymous Message and I have right to share only my first name and first initial and share what I want to share in being in some recovery program at some extent and according to the Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted in 1948, stating that: Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
1. We are all free and equal. We are all born free. We all have our own thoughts and ideas. We should all be treated in the same way.
2. Don’t discriminate. These rights belong to everybody, whatever our differences.
3. The right to life. We all have the right to life, and to live in freedom and safety.
4. No slavery – past and present. Nobody has any right to make us a slave. We cannot make anyone our slave.
5. No Torture. Nobody has any right to hurt us or to torture us.
6. We all have the same right to use the law. I am a person just like you!
7. We are all protected by the law. The law is the same for everyone. It must treat us all fairly.
8. Fair treatment by fair courts. We can all ask for the law to help us when we are not treated fairly.
9. No unfair detainment. Nobody has the right to put us in prison without a good reason and keep us there, or to send us away from our country.
10. The right to trial. If we are put on trial this should be in public. The people who try us should not let anyone tell them what to do.
11. Innocent until proven guilty. Nobody should be blamed for doing something until it is proven. When people say we did a bad thing we have the right to show it is not true.
12. The right to privacy. Nobody should try to harm our good name. Nobody has the right to come into our home, open our letters or bother us or our family without a good reason.
13. Freedom to move. We all have the right to go where we want in our own country and to travel as we wish.
14. The right to asylum. If we are frightened of being badly treated in our own country, we all have the right to run away to another country to be safe.
15. The right to a nationality. We all have the right to belong to a country.
16. Marriage and family. Every grown-up has the right to marry and have a family if they want to. Men and women have the same rights when they are married, and when they are separated.
17. Your own things. Everyone has the right to own things or share them. Nobody should take our things from us without a good reason.
18. Freedom of thought. We all have the right to believe in what we want to believe, to have a religion, or to change it if we want.
19. Free to say what you want. We all have the right to make up our own minds, to think what we like, to say what we think, and to share our ideas with other people.
20. Meet where you like. We all have the right to meet our friends and to work together in peace to defend our rights. Nobody can make us join a group if we don’t want to.
21. The right to democracy. We all have the right to take part in the government of our country. Every grown-up should be allowed to choose their own leaders.
22. The right to social security. We all have the right to affordable housing, medicine, education, and child care, enough money to live on and medical help if we are ill or old.
23. Workers’ rights. Every grown-up has the right to do a job, to a fair wage for their work, and to join a trade union.
24. The right to play. We all have the right to rest from work and to relax.
25. A bed and some food. We all have the right to a good life. Mothers and children, people who are old, unemployed or disabled, and all people have the right to be cared for.
26. The right to education. Education is a right. Primary school should be free. We should learn about the United Nations and how to get on with others. Our parents can choose what we learn.
27. Culture and copyright. Copyright is a special law that protects one’s own artistic creations and writings; others cannot make copies without permission. We all have the right to our own way of life and to enjoy the good things that “art,” science and learning bring.
28. A free and fair world. There must be proper order so we can all enjoy rights and freedoms in our own country and all over the world.
29. Our responsibilities. We have a duty to other people, and we should protect their rights and freedoms.
30. Nobody can take away these rights and freedoms from us.
* List provided by Youth For Human Rights International.
The Day after Easter Celebration 17/04/2017, I did a share but I prefered remove it to improve it in this share.I was having digestive health problem and seen some doctors for that but I have to be on diet.In fact, I want to bring inside out that this post that I only remember I shared it by mistake as I didnt know if it would appear on the net like that and I thought this website of confessionpost.com was private and restricted to its user and secured.But putting my first name in it its still anonymous as I shared only my first name and initlal. This share helped me to stay sober at that time. Honestly I shared what I shared to only do the confession and get freed from some thoughts I had. And I remember it worked that day and I stayed sober that day. But Simply what I want simply to bring forward is that I continued to be in fellowship of 12 step even via voip and online meetings for different fellowships of 12 step simply to seek sobriety and live a better and more honest life without the addiction of gambling and lusst. I have been able to stay free from gambling that is I didnt bet any rupee since actually the 10th August 2015 til today that is exactly 1 year,8 months and 20 days that is 629 days. Now for my lusst addiction, I want to share I have managed to enter the SA program which is a totally free program and I have managed by working with some sponsors/guides and go to meetings online best I can to be guided to the principles of the program to simply have some specific tools and cut off places of lusst.I only watch soccer and some other educational programs,documentary channels,some tv news, KTO channels a bit and listen to music and radio. I also do my best to do whats written in the SA white book on Page 162 on the technique numbered 10 to have some prayers in my heart and mind for others when I feel the need “I prefer God bless all persons on my way and put blessings in their life and whatever the gender,race,religious beliefs or spiritual beliefs,ethnicity,colour of skin,sexual tendancy.The 7 deadly sins explained in the Catholic Church and each person do his best to seek the virtues of God Chastity Purity,Temperance,Humanity, abstinence,Charity, benevolence, generosity, sacrifice,Diligence, Persistence, effort, ethics. Concerning my resentments I shared in my post to say when I worked the SA program and I have been able to go definitely more family dinners and to continue by grace of God to be at service to family members and others. And I sincerely apologise for having shared resentments towards some members of my family.The SA sobriety definition is no s** with thyself or anyone else except after marriage with only one spouse only. In the program it is ONLY RIGHT that MEN work with MEN and WOMEN with WOMEN for recovery. I have managed to stay sober for different periods of time that is I had for 46 days,then 40 days,then 26 days,then 20 days then weeks and days at several periods over 2 years since I joined SA and Im just continuing to stay in touch with some sober members who have many years some 40 even and some months or weeks or days but we are all united in the Spirit of More Purity and More Honesty.12 step is basically composed of 12 steps and 12 traditions. I don't have right to promote the benefits of this program but I have right to share a bit of my own progress and share facts. The 12 step program is spread all over the world in U.S.A,Europe,Iran,South Africa and other countries and several Jews,Muslims,Christian,Orthodox,Atheist join together on the path to seek sobriety.The 12th tradition states that principles must always be placed over personalities. In fact SA has been founded by Roy K who was born in 1927 and he founded SA in 1997 and Roy K died from cancer on the afternoon of September 15, 2009. He was married and had been sober since January 31, 1976. I have learned that for human beings we are just a mixture of positive and negative at some extent doing best to get well on daily basis and Only God is perfect. Anyone is free to join or leave this program and each one has freedom of choice and sees what is best for him or her. The importance is one of the Slogans of 12 step program in AA big book is to live and let live and importance is to have a minimum of respect for any human being whatever the race,colour of skin,religious beliefs or spiritual beliefs,ethnicity or sexual tendancy. Just wanted the Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi and Serenity Prayer.
Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where there is sadness, joy.
O, Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love; For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; it is in dying that we are born again to eternal life.
Thanks for let me share.
Herve sober for SA since 19 April.
Also sober for GA since 10 August 2015.
Im a simple follower of the 12 step program and just a simple follower of Jesus Christ principles and believer in God Almighty.