We at ConfessionPost.com want to earn your trust by telling you how we collect and use
information about you and by giving you control over your personal data.
To protect your privacy, ConfessionPost.com has instituted a number of policies that give you information and control.
- Provides a link to this privacy statement on all pages that ask for personal information;
- Will not store or release personal identifying information about you without first obtaining your consent; and
- Will not knowingly collect or use personal identifying information from children younger than 13.
This privacy statement discloses our practices for the gathering and use of information from visitors to our own Web sites, from people who register for services that we offer online, and from visitors to other sites where we collect information pursuant to our customer contracts.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, our online practices, or your dealings with our Web sites, you may contacting us.
What Type of Personal Information Do We Collect and Use?
If you contact us by e-mail; complete our registration forms, surveys, or entry forms; subscribe to our services or newsletters; or participate in one of our contests or sweepstakes; we will ask you for information. The information we ask for may include contact information (such as name and e-mail address); demographic information (such as zip code, age, and income level); information related to your web site such as the name, description and primary language of the site; and company name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and personal contacts within your company.
If you register for any of our paid services, we also request credit card information to complete the transaction.
How Do You Use Personal Information?
Registration information submitted on ConfessionPost.com is used by us for the purpose for which it was submitted and may also be used by ConfessionPost.com to make your visits to our own sites easier and enjoyable.
Personal information may be used in several ways:
- To correspond with to you regarding your use of this site or matters related to the use of this site.
- To give our own Web site designers information that's useful for developing new features and services that meet registrants' needs
- To tailor the registrant's experience on our sites, showing them content we think might interest them or altering the content according to their preferences.
- To block or remove content, users, or user accounts which violate our policies or United States federal or state laws.
If You Contact Us
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive at any of our sites, but such e-mail addresses are not stored or used for any other purpose.
What Kind of Information Do You Share With Others?
Disclosures Required By Law
There is a limited number of situations requiring us to disclose your personal information to others without first receiving your consent: (1) when ordered to do so by a subpoena or court order, (2) if you violate or breach an agreement with us, (3) if we believe conduct by you will harm the property or rights of ConfessionPost.com or those of ConfessionPost.com's users, (4) under exigent circumstances to protect the physical safety of ConfessionPost.com, its employees, users, or the general public, (5) in connection with the sale of all or substantially all of our company's assets or the sale of an entire business division, or (6) to validate credit card numbers.
ConfessionPost.com may share aggregate statistical information gathered from the registration process with advertisers, business partners, sponsor or other third parties, but none of them receive individual identifying information about you collected at our sites. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of visitors visited a certain area on a web site or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out registration forms, but we would not disclose anything that would identify those individuals. We share this information only on an aggregate, anonymous basis and never on an individual basis.
Your browser offers cookies that store small amounts of data on your computer about your visits to our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. And when you re-visit our sites, cookies can enable us to recognize that you are a return visitor and to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you choose to give us additional information.
- Keep count of your return visits to our site or our clients' sites
- Accumulate and report anonymous, aggregate, statistical information on Web site usage
- Deliver content specific to your interests
- Save your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our sites.
You have control over cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/ . If you reject some or all cookies, your experience at our sites and on other sites may not be complete. Some sites require cookies to function, such as those with certain e-commerce features. If you do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of personalized content delivery offered by us or other Internet sites.
Our sites have physical, electronic, and managerial security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We take many measures to protect this information while it is stored:
- We monitor system and application activity logs to identify any unusual activity, from authorized or unauthorized individuals accessing our systems or making changes to stored information. We regularly perform preventative system maintenance and monitoring to ensure the security of our data systems.
- Our servers are maintained in secure facilities.
- All our employees sign confidentiality agreements and only our employees who need information to perform their job and who have passed background checks are granted access to personally identifiable information or any other confidential data.
You do not need to set up a user id and password to use our web sites because we do not require you to establish your identity when you visit our sites. However, if you have subscribed for some of our services or are a customer seeking access to your account information, you will have to provide passwords. We recommend you do not divulge your password to anyone. ConfessionPost.com will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited telephone call or e-mail. You are responsible for the secrecy of your passwords.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. You can report network abuse and any risk of security violations to us by contacting us.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying FTC regulation establish United States federal law that protects the privacy of children using the Internet. ConfessionPost.com does not knowingly collect contact information or personal information from children under 13. Our sites are not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13, and we have designed our sites to block our knowing acceptance of information from children under 13 wherever age-related information is requested.
It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately delete the information. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please do so by contacting us.