I always wonder if the people that say

I always wonder if the people that say they are soooooo happy in there life are really lying. I am married to a great guy, I have a beautiful son. I love my life 80% of the time. But the other 20% I wonder what else there is out there. I find it exciting when other men say they are attracted to me. I find it exciting to think of having a secret life that only belongs to me. I think all women have a DARK SECRET side, and the nes who say they don't are totally lying. Yes I love my life, but I also like the secret, deep dark part of me too. I that so bad?

8 Comments

  • newest
  • oldest
  • most replies
  • most popular
  • A lot of people lie about being married and happy, but as you'll learn on here, people want you to be dating or married instead of single, I guess misery loves company.

  • I love my dark side. Our Delta of Venus. all women have it, some explore it.

  • #3 you cheated! Why did you lie to me?

  • I agree with the 3rd poster....I too liked the "dark" part of my life but went and explored it and now my normal life doesn't compare. I'm always trying to find new guys to flirt with, new ways of keeping that beautiful, dirty life. It just takes away from the "great 80%" part of your life.

  • I say you need to f*** some strange guy and get this out of your system!

  • believe me that secret life feels good until you live it. I know from experience it's a trap. Once you go there is hard to come back and coming back is going to be painful. If you married and your secret life contains sleeping with other people, it's going to be hard. Take the 80% because the flip side will make you 80% unhappy and that really sucks.

  • A lot of people lie about being married and happy, but as you'll learn on here, people want you be be dating or married instead of single, I guess misery loves company.

  • Nope its not bad, and your not alone.
    Doing bad things, weather they really are bad or not, feels good.
    =)
    Its part of being a human, just like lying, beautiful isn't it.

Account Login
Signup
Is this post inapropriate?
Is this comment inapropriate?
Delete this post?