Please, help.

Hello, there ..

I`m 16, from Bulgaria and I wanna move in USA to study .. Is it possible for girl like me to live there without parents or a guardian and what document should I have ?

Thanks in advance.

Nov 4, 2011

Related Posts


  • newest
  • most popular
  • oldest
  • Look up emancipated minor.

  • And this was posted in the s** categories because?

  • if ur still in high school, you should look into being an exchange student. this way you come in on a student visa and stay with a family here and go to school here. im not sure how it all works, but i have heard of it before

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Reason for reporting this post
Report this comment
Reason for reporting this comment
Delete this post?