Someone is living in my apartment that

Someone is living in my apartment that I want desperately out. The relationship was good in the beginning but now I want him out. I've expressed my feelings to him and he's ignoring me as if I've said nothing! I have two children 21 and 18. I was thinking maybe I should get a room in NJ for about a month and come back when he's gone.

Report this
Today's Best Amazon Deals
The Best USB Travel Charger Is Anker's PowerCore Fusion, According To Our Readers
Available from Amazon
ConfessionPost may receive a commission
Get It On Amazon


  • newest
  • oldest
  • most replies
  • most popular
  • Seems to me the 18 y.o and 21y.o should be able to help you with your problem.

  • Call the police, stupid!

  • Take up masturbation.

    I don't have any unwanted guests in my home since I've started.

  • When he next goes out:
    1. Change the locks when he's gone.
    2. Pack all his s*** up and put it out on the street.
    3. Call the police to let them know what you've done and when he is due back.
    Don't leave him there while you go - that would be a fatal error. Make sure your kids know what's happening and are on your side.

  • I kick out roomates like every other month... I purposly allow people to move in even from across the country then kick them out for fun, its mean but it gets me off and i like it.

  • Don't put up with that s***. MAKE him leave!

  • Yeap tell him up front you want him out. if this does,nt work call the police

  • im going through the same thing girl, just be strong and serious, pack his shyt and if he dont leave, then call the police and have them exscort his ass out, when they leave and he show back up, do not answer the door for him, he'll try to make u feel guilty

  • Why should YOU have to go? It's your apartment!

  • Why is this here twice?

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Is this comment inapropriate?
Delete this post?