I've been wondering for a few years...

I've been looking up the signs on the internet, and I think I have schizophrenia. I show all of the signs, and I've had really bad breakdowns during the last year. They say it's hard to diagnose, so I don't know where to go to get a diagnosis. I'm so scared. :'c

Report this
Today's Best Amazon Deals
IBEET Fidget Spinner Toy, 3 to 5 Minutes Spin Time, Anti-Anxiety 360 Spinner, Helps Focus, Fidgeting…
Available from Amazon
NaughtyPosts may receive a commission
Read The Reviews

1 Comment

  • newest
  • oldest
  • most replies
  • most popular
  • Tell someone you trust. A counselor or psychologist can refer you to a psychiatrist. Medication helps. There is hope.

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Is this comment inapropriate?
Delete this post?