Help

I am addicted to p********** and masturbation. I want to stop I just can't. I need help I like a girl and want this to stop so i can pursue her and not l*** to other girls.

Report this

1 Comment

  • newest
  • oldest
  • most replies
  • most popular
  • P********** is tough. I have some moral hangups about it as well and have been trying to quit. It's so difficult with mobile devices and inprivate browsing.
    If it helps: what you are doing is completely normal. 99% of guys do it and the other 1% are lying.

    I wish I had a good solution for you. If you have a friend/ family member you feel you could talk to about it? I know it's embarassing, and I personally don't have the stones to do it, but it might be your best solution.

Account Login
Signup
Is this post inapropriate?
Is this comment inapropriate?
Delete this post?