Leave Her?

I don't like my girlfriend and she's a crap parent. I want to take the kid and go. Should I?

Oct 19, 2011

Related Posts


  • newest
  • most popular
  • oldest
  • If the child is not yours, then you're SOL. You'd have to adopt him/her and then eventually take it to court for a custody battle. If she's willing, you can try to work things out with her where you both go to a lawyer and draw up papers allowing you visitation with the child. But if she's a crap mom, as soon as you tell her you want to leave her, she'll probably use the kid as a p*** and not let you see him/her again.

  • He went to prison for child molesting.

  • That's it ? Three whole sentences of info and you want advice as to whether or not you should kidnap your child from the other parent ? You can be held legally responsible for that and get in trouble. Not a good idea. Seek legal advice first before you up and run with your child. See what your options are for getting custody (assuming the child is your's.)

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Reason for reporting this post
Report this comment
Reason for reporting this comment
Delete this post?