I am a 33 year old woman who has never experienced an O*****....until a few weeks ago...with a man who is engaged to another woman. I can't stop thinking about him and how bad I want that feeling again. He feels bad for cheating on his fiance so he wants to just be friends and not continue to mess around. I.cant.stop.thinking.about.that.feeling.

Report this
Today's Best Amazon Deals
The Best USB Travel Charger Is Anker's PowerCore Fusion, According To Our Readers
Available from Amazon
ConfessionPost may receive a commission
Get It On Amazon


  • newest
  • oldest
  • most replies
  • most popular
  • Yeh, I need to win some whoooping lotteries just so I can use up my flight points by april please god. more then one more time! like daft punk baby! baaaaaaabaaaay! I will have a few 30 million plus at least 3 units and some gold thanks and a new house and cars and reno prize and world holiday chow god. I been darn good, you know it.

  • It would be a good idea if you start being comfortable with your own body. There are a lot of books available about how to get to know your own body and how to be comfortable with it. You should definitely learn what gives you pleasre so you can teach any future lover what you need.

  • BUT! he has had you, made your eyes roll to the back of your head.....he will want to f*** you again....when "he" wants to f*** you, at which you can make yourself available. In the meantime, you need to explore your pleasure place and learn the art of masturbation.

  • Well that's understandable, because not to many men know how to use their d**** when it comes to sexing a woman... for most dudes it's more like a wham bam thank you maam situation.

  • 33 years old and never had an o*****!? Good God, woman, either learn to love your own body or find a partner that isn't incompetent in bed! Its probably best if you let the engaged man go, there are other men out there who can give you that exact same feeling.

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Is this comment inapropriate?
Delete this post?