Behind The Chair Tips Before Your Next Haircut
Tips From Behind The Chair
1. If the adult or child is sick, please reschedule until ALL of the symptoms are gone. We don't want it nor do we want to pass it around to our family, co-workers and other clients.
2. Be on time, for your appointment or reschedule it, if you're going to be late. It's not fair to stylist or any other guest, that was there on time.
3. Monitor your children's behavior. Don't let them run wild in the salon embarrassing you as if they're being raised without any home training.
People WILL hate to see you coming, if they don't start refusing your business all together.
4. Please give yourself or your child a hygiene check. We have to smell your breath, body-odor, and dirty greasy hair. Not to mention extra stuff like crust behind the ears,ect.
5. Be realistic with yourself on what You Want and What YOU Have!!!! Please pick pictures that comes close to your face, hair and body type. Please understand we're NOT after your spouse nor a baby sitters, magicians, plastic surgeons, the fountain of youth, Jenny Craig, Bosley for men, a psychiatrists, a doctor, We don't walk on water nor can turn it into wine.