AMERICAN PEOPLE THESE DAYS
Why do american people think that they can say whatever they want? They are soooo racist it is not even funny. ( this is only directed to only a few people-->) this is the response to whoever wrote that thread about Chinese people. (also, I am chinese born in america)
1. B**** who do you even think you are?? Chinese people make up 20 f****** percent of the whole world.
2. Yes. Chinese people are cheap. DEAL WITH IT.
3. Just because you met some chinese people who are horrible, doesn't mean you can judge one fifth of the world's population.
4. what is the difference between cats, dogs or pigs and cows? THEY ARE ANIMALS. THEY ARE THE SAME THING. you eat cows. we eat cats.
5.american people look so funny with their huge eyes and yellow hair. I MEAN, COME ON. WHO EVER HEARD OF YELLOW HAIR AND BLUE EYES? AND WHAT THE H*** IS UP WITH THEIR WEIRD ACCENTS IN CHINESE??yes. its the same thing when you say that chinese people look weird with little slits for eyes and there weird accents.
6. the reason people laugh at you if your an american in china is because
A. your chinese is horrible. Just because you can say hello in chinese doesn't make you a expert. okay, fine, I give some credit to those people who have studied chinese for a long time and speak it better than me.
B. everyone in china has brown hair and brown eyes. It is pretty noticable when you have blonde hair and green eyes. you literally pop out. Also, literally all chinese people can sense if your a foreigner. I was in China last summer visiting my relatives and I swear where ever I went there was a little circle of space around me because people were literally going around me to avoid touching me.
7. Okay, we do some nasty stuff- like drugs and stuff. But do NOT say americans don't do the same. You do. Don't even try to deny.
8. While typing this, I realized that America and CHina are the same. some people might not realize that, but they are.
AND DO NOT COMMENT DOWN BELOW THAT THEY ARE NOT ALIKE UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN TO CHINA FIRST HAND AND STAYED FOR LONGER THAN A YEAR OR YOU'RE CHINESE AMERICAN LIKE ME.
THAT FELT SO GOOD TO LET IT ALL OUT.