My life SUX
I am posting here because there is absolutely no one in the world I can talk to about all of the things going wrong in my life right now. I'm just going to make a list because it seems the easiest thing to do.
This was my actual day yesterday - no exaggeration, nothing made up, completely my life:
1. 6:50 am - 21 year old son (who lives at home and attends college) calls to say he had a wreck on way to work and his car is totaled. Go pick him up from ditch and talk police officer out of filing report. Only liability insurance and still paying off car
2. 7:00 - Husband blames me for rushing son out of the door therefore causing him to speed and have accident
3. 9:00 - Go to Police department to pick up accident report from daughter's car accident last week (not her fault but totaled MY car)
4. 2:00 pm - Take son to court for failure to register new car which was just totaled (he got the ticket months ago)
5. 4:00 pm - Take 14 year old daughter to Physical Therapy
6. 5:30 pm - pick up pizza on way home
7. 6:00 - 23 year old bipolar daughter (who lives at home) calls to tell me she hit someone while texting. No car damage but woman is faking injury.
8. 7:30 - 21 year old son "runs away from home"
9. 7:45 - Husband tells me we are about to lose our house and me and kids can move to apartment and he will find somewhere else to live
10. 9:00 - Take 2 valium and go to sleep
Keep in mind, my husband has not worked in over ONE YEAR after he quit a job making $120,000 out of the blue. Is not currently looking for work. I graduated college in May and cannot find a job - I have brought home a little under $5000 this entire year from substitute teaching. Have 2 kids in college and 1 in private school.
I am at my absolute wits end. Looking for jobs and sending out applications like crazy. Most of the time I think I would be better off without him but something is holding me here. Been married for 26 years and its getting old.......