What am I susposed to do now.

My husband raped me last night. Some people say it wasn't rape because we are married. What do you call it when someone holds you down, rips off you clothes and forces himself inside of you. I begged him to stop.

He left for work this morning like nothing had happened. I guess he didn't want to see the bruises on my body or the way it hurt for me to sit down.

I have no money or family to turn to. I don't know what to do.

May 10, 2016

Related Posts


  • newest
  • most popular
  • oldest
  • Right,report him to the police!! If you don't,he could do it again!! Do you know his account details,if yes,take all his money,then leave him.Do something,besides nothing!! He could hurt you like this again!!!

  • Wait till he come home and goes to sleep then super glue his d*** to his belly butten lol ( god bless you )

  • I am so sorry this happened to you. Just because a couple is married, Rape can still occur. Marriage does not mean the woman consents to s** all the time. You are not his property, he doesn't own you. Is he physically or verbally abusive? Has he done this before? You should document this for sure. If you stay, chances are it will happen again and maybe it will be worse. If you go, it will be scary but you will be out of danger and you can figure out how to make things work. You could look into go to a shelter? Maybe your first call needs to be to Rainn.org. They can put you in touch with help in your area.

  • Leave him

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Reason for reporting this post
Report this comment
Reason for reporting this comment
Delete this post?