Please help me?

I'm 15 years old, just turned 15 in September. In June, my boyfriend of a month and I had a*** intercourse. It was my first time. And I said no.

When I had said no, he tried anyway. When I hit him, he hit back, and it all happened from there.

A day later, I was told that my best friend, who I trusted with my life, made out with him a week before hand.

I was a mess ever since, and didn't know what to do. Around 2 months later I told my parents what happened.

They banned me from hanging out with my so-called "best friend" ,and my other best friend; one who I actually liked and was always a good friend to me.

They also took away my phone, iPod, didn't let me go out anywhere, banned me from going to concerts and the park(?) and have called me a w**** every day since.

It's just kind of hard, knowing I'm going through this alone. The only person I told, tells me they know how it feels. They don't.
They don't know how it feels, to be physically and sexually abused, and to know it could have been prevented if your so-called best friend stood up and said something.

I've been coping with it on my own, I just don't know how much longer I can. My parents bring it up a lot, and call me a w**** and a s*** all the time, I really just don't know how to deal with any of it anymore.

Oct 24, 2010

Related Posts


  • newest
  • most popular
  • oldest
  • Be happy that you had 4 more years of life to cope with it. Other than that, "Que pasa, senorita? I am el fugitivo!"

  • The best thing you can do is express your feelings to them openly and hope that they have enough empathy for you to modify their behavior. If not, you need to open up to a rabbi or a priest and have them mediate a talk between you and your parents. Do not talk to a government official unless you plan on pressing rape charges, government officials suck and are only good for solving rapes and murders but usually aren't even good for that.

  • You did nothing wrong. No means no. No one has permission to touch you without your consent. Sorry, you're going through this very difficult time. What's really alarming are the actions of your parents. They think by locking you away and taking all forms of contact away from you that they'll keep you "safe". Calling you a "w****"is abusive. You are not a w****. You need to have someone come in to your home and help to mediate the situation with you and your parents. But you also need to talk with someone about the rape and your feelings. Can you speak with a therapist, your doctor or a guidance counselor. Let someone else know what's going on.

  • i cant believe some of these people. girl u said no and he didnt listen so that is wrong. I dont y people who are commenting negative things wont shut up.Do they think its gonna help? my gosh. seriously needs help. anyways girl its rape and u need to tell the police. Your parents need to get counseling. u too. ur parents are supposed to support u. not bring u down! i hope everything works out!

  • I agree with the above commenter about counseling--you definitely need some. Speaking as someone who grew up with parents A LOT like yours (called me a w**** for things that happened to me that weren't my fault, etc.)'re going to need counseling for that as much as you will for the rape. You need a support system, someone you can trust while you deal with this, and that support system is evidently not your parents. Seek help through your school, or call 1-800-656-HOPE, which is the hotline for RAINN--Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network. Their website is if you want to check it out first. They can help you find a place close to your home that can help you with not just the assault but the trauma you're dealing with in your home regarding it. Don't give up on does get better!!!!! Lots of love and hugs to you...<3

  • You are not a s*** and you are not a w****!
    No means no (especially if you hit him, its not like you were hinting you didn't want to if you hit him), he's an abuser and a rapist. He hit you and raped you!
    You're best friend that made out with him is a j*** (but you already know that)!

    I'm so sorry that this happened to you and that your parents don't understand.
    Most of the time school counsellors aren't the greatest but they're normally sympathetic and have your best interests in mind - they'll know its not your fault and point you in the right direction. I'd say go to a councillor not from school - unless you have a good and approachable one (one in the community who's job is soley counselling is normally better or at least in my experience, it depends where you live). If you don't get along with the first councillor, then find another one, personalities are differnet finding the right councillor is like finding the right friend.

  • Awwwwww, should I call the wambulance for you?

  • you are just a butt f*** girl ....that's all, every school needs a few of those...and now you know you are with and make it your will get a lot more boys if you bj girl...or train girl

  • ....and you are just an a******. And we don't need any more of those.

  • HAHAHA I love how people think certian posters are trolls and not just expressing their sincere thoughts. Truth is, there wouldn't be so much rape if a lot of men didn't agree with it.

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Reason for reporting this post
Report this comment
Reason for reporting this comment
Delete this post?