My girlfriend doesnt know

Shes become more manic recently, and our life aside my family and work life have hit rock bottom. she doesnt understand 10% of the time and doesnt listen the other 90%. she doesnt know ive put a barrel on my head a few times in the past month. i just want someone to listen.

Tags:
Report this
Today's Best Amazon Deals
IBEET Fidget Spinner Toy, 3 to 5 Minutes Spin Time, Anti-Anxiety 360 Spinner, Helps Focus, Fidgeting…
$8.99
Available from Amazon
NaughtyPosts may receive a commission
Read The Reviews

1 Comment

  • newest
  • oldest
  • most replies
  • most popular
  • Talk to her.Tell her what's going on, and she will listen. She can give advice or whatever you need. I promise, she will listen and comfort you in any way you can.

Account Login
Signup
Is this post inapropriate?
Is this comment inapropriate?
Delete this post?