Just a few things that have been on my mind:
- I think I may be a compulsive liar. I make up the lamest garbage to convince people I'm more interesting than I actually am.
- I'm madly in love with a lesbian. I told her I was cool with being friends but every time I see her I want her. I wish I had never met her at this point.
- I have zero faith in humanity. I think that mankind is a bunch of narcissistic pigs.
- I smoke weed a lot because it mellows me out. But my Mom doesn't know because I know it would break her heart. I think it's really starting to become a serious habit. On top of that I smoke cigarettes daily and I know it's not good for me.
- I can't become friends with any woman I am remotely attracted to. I always end up overthinking their every move.
- I have no goals in life, no college, and I am generally having trouble finding my passion in life. The worst part is, I don't even care.
- I have isolated my Dad. He lives pretty far away and my Mom absolutely hates him. I don't answer his call or e-mails because I'm scared he is going to guilt trip me about various aspects of my life. Once again, I don't care that I'm doing it but I know it's not right.
- I have social anxiety disorder. So I'm scared to go to parties or introduce myself to new people. So all I do is go to work and play video games all day. I feel pretty isolated.