MY EX IS A DEVIL

I'm still in love with my Ex. I'm only 18, but my boyfriend broke up with me like 7 months ago. I love him so much, in the beginning of the break up I was like one of those crazy, super emotional and clingy people who usually gets taken pity on, I knew it too but I couldn't help it. Im not that person anymore, I got over it 95%. I feel like I should be completely over it by now but I'm not. But that remaining 5% is like the 100% that says I still love him. Maybe I don't but I don't know, he made and left a huge imprint on me. I'm like a mirror image of bear who's boyfriend bear f******* her and then leaves her alone and abandoned with a baby cub. But instead of the baby cub, I'm like, like a bear with a 50 pound weight on it's foot, if that makes sense

Tags:
Report this
Today's Best Amazon Deals
IBEET Fidget Spinner Toy, 3 to 5 Minutes Spin Time, Anti-Anxiety 360 Spinner, Helps Focus, Fidgeting…
$8.99
Available from Amazon
NaughtyPosts may receive a commission
Read The Reviews

1 Comment

  • newest
  • oldest
  • most replies
  • most popular
  • No, no it doesn't make sense.

Account Login
Signup
Is this post inapropriate?
Is this comment inapropriate?
Delete this post?