There's a boy in my university who always stares at me and goes where ever I go the first two weeks I thought it's okay then when I saw him staring at me and biting his lower lips it made me uncomfortable and when I caught him staring he stares away.
yesterday he pins me at the wall , kissed me roughly and said you're only mine and walks away I dont Know him and am even scared going to university .
Do I need to report him ?!

Sorry my bad English but guys I need your advice

Oct 28, 2019

Related Posts


  • newest
  • most popular
  • oldest
  • Definitely need to act on it?.First check do you really like or hate him because ur still confused to act.If u wanna report then plz do it with college principal or parents

  • Report him. If things get worse. File a restraining order

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Reason for reporting this post
Report this comment
Reason for reporting this comment
Delete this post?