How do I call someone out and give them what they deserve?

My brother’s ex lied about being on contraception and got pregnant against his wishes. She’s abused him for 2 years, and when he finally broke up with her, she rang the police and accused him of **. Obviously the police had to take it seriously, but it’s an outright lie. She did the same thing to her ex when he broke up with her after trying the same baby-making stunt, and he now has a restraining order against her!
My family are devastated but I am so angry with her because I’ve never seen my brother so distraught.
What do I do??? How can I get justice for him?? What can I do LEGALLY to get revenge and call her out for the psychopath she is???
Ps. We are meeting with lawyer to file for restraining order but it won’t be enough

Mar 14

Next Confession

I almost drowned

Related Posts

See today's best, hand picked, Amazon deals - Updated daily

1 Comment

  • newest
  • most popular
  • oldest
  • Confront her in person and be sure to record a confession from her. Just be sure she doesn't know that you're making a recording. After that, post her confession on social media before giving it to your lawyer. What better way for people to know what kind of a person she really is by going public on social media websites.

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Reason for reporting this post
Report this comment
Reason for reporting this comment
Delete this post?